14 | fourteen.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"We're here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"We're here." Zero tells me, I look up and see a tall lighthouse it actually looked really nice and the view looked like it would be amazing up there.

I smiled at it, and got out of the car. "It's beautiful." I say, and looked at him.

"Yeah, I always come here to clear my mind." He tells me, and I nodded.

He then started walking towards the door, which I followed and like the gentlemen he was he opened it for me. I gave him a small smile, and thanked him before going in and following the stairs with him leading behind me.

As soon as I reached the top I was astonished by the view of the place, there were fairy lights aligned on the side of the place glittery stars that were hung up, it looked aesthetically beautiful.

"Yeah I know, it's beautiful my friends and I designed it." He tells me, and I couldn't even get words out because of how beautiful the light house is.

"You did this?" I question, and he nods.

"Yeah, this is an abandoned lighthouse so my friends and I decided to decorate it." He answers me.

I was in shock, "wow it's amazing," I say.

"Thank you." He responds.

I then looked at the centre of the room, which had the telescope pointed outside. It was the telescope we were gonna use for star gazing.

"I'm so excited for tonight." I tell him, and he gives me a charming smile.

"Well until then, we can sit and talk." He tells me, "I would like that," I tell him.

He leads me to the corner of the room and it two bean bags laid out, I guess that this is the resting area.

"So...any interesting stories to tell?" He asks, and I thought about it, "Not really," I answer which is true, because my life is pretty boring.

"What about your boyfriend?" He asks me, and my eyes widened the question flustered me a bit, "what about him?" I ask.

"How did you two become a thing?" He asks, totally was not expecting this.

I rubbed my hands together nervously before answering, "We've known each other since we were kids, I guess it was a friends to lovers type thing."

"Well isn't that cliche." He teases me, which makes me chuckle a little.

"Well what about you?" I ask.

fake boyfriend | sungtaro जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें