5 | five.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

Sungchan and I finished eating breakfast, and drove to school

Sungchan and I finished eating breakfast, and drove to school. I was wondering where his backpack was since he would need it, and he just said that he left it in his locker. Classic Sungchan, I bet he had homework.

We sat in my car going over our plan and how to make our "relationship" realistic.

"So, we're obviously gonna go in together but I'm gonna have my arm around your shoulder and we just talk but you know more smiles, and don't look like we're annoyed with each other." He tells me, and I nod.

"And then when our friends ask us questions?" I ask him, "we will obviously tell them we are dating, it's how this is supposed to all work." He says, I cannot believe I'm doing this.

"Okay you ready?" Sungchan asks me, I hesitantly nodded before we got off the car.  We went side by side, and he put his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and he had a plastered smirk on his face, he really has an obsession with smirking huh?

"I bet you like this." I scoffed, as if.

"Don't get to ahead of yourself." I tell him, and he lets out a little chuckle, "I already am."

I roll my eyes, you know with his cocky attitude he could really play the 1st lead bad boy, or the it boy who the main love interest hates the first time. 

"Smile." He tells me, "huh?" I said confusion etched on my face.

"We're inside the school, smile." He whispers, putting on a smile on his face while he faces and talks to me.

"I'm smiling now." I say, I swear I have the fakest smile on my face right now.

"Hey Sungchan! Hey Shotaro!" We turn our heads forward to see Haechan and Renjun walking towards us, I smile at them.

"Hey." Sungchan and I say at the same time.

"Soooo...what are you guys doing after school? Renjun and I were invited to Lucas hyung's house he was gonna ask you guys himself but we offered to ask you for him." Haechan tells us, Sungchan and I look at each other before agreeing and saying yes.

"Will it just be us?" I ask the two and they shook their head no, "Yoonbin, Mark hyung, Jeno, and Jaemin are also coming over." Renjun replies.

I felt Sungchan's hand squeeze my shoulder, as he still had his arms wrapped around me. I can tell he was excited for it, "Well that seems like a fun group of people to be around." Sungchan gleams with happiness.

"Yeah!" Haechan replies back, "anyways me and Renjun are gonna go spy on Zero, because well he's hot." Haechan tells us, as he grabs Renjun's wrist and drugs him down the hall.

Sungchan groans at the name I raised my eyebrows, "What are you groaning about?" I ask him.

"Moon Zero, Yoonbin's ex boyfriend." He replies as he rolls his eyes.

"Moon?" I ask, I didn't know Taeil hyung had a little brother.

"Yes, Taeil hyung's little brother." He says as if he was already reading my mind.

"How come I never knew that." I said.

"Maybe because you're always in your own little world and don't pay attention to anything else." He replies, hmm I guess that's accurate enough.

"Hey pretty boy," I say and he whips his head to look at me. "When are you gonna take your arms off of me?" I ask him.

He 'hms' and looks at our current position, "oh right." He got his arm off me and I walked towards my locker which he followed me to.

"Sungchan maybe you wanna go get your backpack that you stuffed in your locker, so you could get to class on ti—"

Before I could even finish my sentence a voice cut me off screaming Sungchan's name, I looked behind Sungchan and saw that it was Yoonbin. I smirked at Sungchan to see him tense up a bit, I mouth him a "see you later" so they can have time together.

But before I could walk away, he grabbed my waist and pulled me back towards him which me made turn around to face both the soon-to-be couple.

"Uh...hey?" Yoonbin greets us, more like asking us what the fuck is going on.

"Hey Yoonbin!" Sungchan says a little to cheerfully, oh wow he's whipped hard but you know what else is hard his fucking arm around my waist.

"Hey Shotaro." He gives me a soft smile, that I almost coo at.

"Hi Yoonbin." I say giving him the same energy back.

"So I heard you two were coming to Lucas's house as well after school." Yoonbin says, and we both nodded.

"Yeah we are." Sungchan tells him, "right babe?"

"Right." I answer back at him with a forced smile on my face, HE'S SQUEEZING MY WAIST A LITTLE TOO HARD.

"Babe?" Yoonbin questions with his brows raised. "Yeah, Shotaro is my lover." Sungchan proudly and confidently says, which makes my cheeks red.

"Oh...um well Congratulations!" Yoonbin trips over his words a little, but gave us a big smile at the end.

"Thank you." I softly say, huh it looks like it kinda is working he had a shocked face and then replaced it with a smile.

"We'll see you after school then Yoonbin." Sungchan says to him giving him his soft charming smile, before waving bye to him as signals me to walk away with him so we can probably play it off cool.

Yoonbin hesitantly waves at us, while I wave back at him.

"Well you had too much fun with that," I tell him as he has a huge ass smirk on his face.

"I told you it would work, just give it some time and he'll be begging me to be with him and then you owe me ice cream cake." I roll my eyes, but I really want $35 because that's how much he has in his bank account.

"Okay Mr. Perfect, let's see how this goes and you need to be more careful with me I'm fragile and you wrapping your arms around my waist almost suffocated me." I say to him which he just laughs at, how rude! I was in pain.

"Yeah, you're delicate wouldn't want to break you or else you'll smash into pieces like glass." I agree with that statement Sungchan, that's why I deserve everything in the world including free McDonald's because, I am delicate.

20 minutes passed like the wind and we only had 5 minutes to get to class, "I have to get to class." I tell him and he just nods before we went to different directions so we wouldn't be late for our class. I have Science well Biology cause that's one of the courses I took for science it's pretty fun.

Although it's a bit chaotic in that class, especially when your stuck with cheerleaders and jocks.