6 | six.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

I was seated in biology while everyone talked to their peers, or gossiping it looks like something big is gonna happen today since I have great hearing and everyone just won't shut the fuck up

Class will be starting any second now, and I am pretty fucking bored out of my mind since I don't have any friends here.

"Alright class! Settle down." Our teacher came in, and sat down his briefcase on his desk oh so he goes old school huh? Mr. Stone was a great teacher, and he's a kind man he's one of the very few teachers who would cut his students some slack.

"I assume you guys have everything you need, so I will be beginning-" As he was speaking someone had walked into the room.

"Ah Mr. Moon, 20 seconds late but that's fine." Mr. Stone tells him, and he nods. So that's the big thing that was gonna happen, really? Damn I thought some celebrity was gonna come visit but it's Moon Zero.

"Well being transferred to the Biology A class is quite a far walk from the Biology B class." Zero tells him, I mean he has a point most B rooms are on the other side of the school, except Home Ec, both A and B are across from each other.

"Well there's only one seat left and that's beside Shotaro over there." Mr. Stone points towards me, which Zero follows his to where he pointed and once his eyes landed on me a small grin was plastered on his face.

Turning his attention back on Mr. Stone he said thank you before walking towards me, he sat down on the chair beside me putting his backpack down before looking at me.

"Hey." He greets with a smile on his face, so this is the boy Haechan and Renjun were geeking out about. Yeah I guess he is cute, tall frame, lean muscles, soft brown hair dimples when he smiled, and a sharp jaw.

"Hi." I greeted back smiling at him, "so how is this class?" He asks me, "I only left the other one because the teacher wasn't doing any justice towards me," He explains.

"Well we do learn the same thing, but I guess from my experience Mr. Stone explains it really well and he's very chill with the work we do and bonus he gives us retakes with tests." I tell him, which he nods to.

"Sounds a lot of better than Mr. Welding." He says, and I chuckle a bit. That man is always so grumpy for no reason, uses too many big words. 

Class was the usual, we all got to talk for a bit do work, learn the regulation of the human body, internal systems etc. All that stuff, although I would love to do biochemistry.
(A/N: I literally just searched up 11th grade biology, and these were some of the things that popped up I'm a sophomore going into junior, so this is really all I could find so I might be wrong)

But I did have all my notes down, and looks like Mr.looking-bad-boy over here has all of his notes way to filled in. I guess it interests him a lot, I think Zero would like this class a lot.

After almost an hour of this class, the bell rang which now I have History great honestly. I'm not much of a History person it just doesn't satisfy me, and I don't like thinking of the past too much. It gives me a headache.

I got up out of my chair, and grabbed my textbook to put into my bag.

"You were right, this class is good." I looked up to see Zero standing in front of me I smiled.

"Yeah, personalities do make a difference when teaching classes I guess." I tell him, which he smiles at me.

"I guess that's one lesson learned." He jokingly says, and I smile a bit.

"I should head towards my next class, I'll see you around Zero." I say smiling at him as I close my backpack and put it on my shoulders.

"Yeah I'll see you around too Shotaro." He says, as I wave goodbye at him before going out the door.

Well, I wonder what caused the mighty Zero and the Cute Yoonbin to break up they seem like a power couple.

I walked to my next class which now that I remember I have Sungchan in. I'm definitely gonna get distracted, I walked in and already saw that he was there.

He waved at me and I raise a brow as I walked towards him and sat down.

"Since when did you come to class early?" I ask him, "what? Can I not be a good student and be on time." He says to me, but he doesn't even like this class.

"Well you always do it on purpose because you find this class boring so I would assum—"

"Well I'm here now so be proud of me." Sungchan starts to get sassy with me, well what a change of events with this guy.

"Oh by the way, I met Zero today he's actually really nice and he's my seat partner." I tell him, and he freezes he slowly turns his head towards me and squints his eyes at me and he's mad okay-

"What." He hardly says, "oh cmon Sungchan stop being immature Zero is nice you just don't want to admit because he had your beloved Yoonbin." I tell him as I roll my eyes.

"Well clearly he has given me another reason to not be fond of him since he has you too now." Sungchan complains.

"He doesn't have me stupid." I say, and he rolls his eyes.

"You have class with him, watch he'll get you and then I'll be left alone." What a drama queen.

"Maybe stop being dramatic." I tell him, and he just scoffs.

"I am not being dramatic, I am just petty." He says, and I raised my eyebrow and looked at him like he was stupid.

"Oh I'm sorry for mistaking your pettiness for being dramatic even though they're the same difference." I deadpanned which he sticks his tongue out at me like I'm a child.

The bell rang indicating that class has started, and the teacher came in right in time I was listening to her talk when a paper was thrown at me I looked down and saw crumpled up paper, I opened it.

Just realized how short you look next to me, this is what happens when you haven't hit your growth spurt since like 6th grade or whatever love the cute height tho! - Sungchan

I glared at the paper before glaring at Sungchan, which he faced the front like he just didn't insult my height.

I am tall! I'm 5'7 he's just a whole lot taller and built like a skyscraper. He also likes to burst my ego, that stupid boy!

———————————————

I honestly cannot wait for NCT's new unit with Sungchan and Shotaro I'm really excited for what they have to put out!

Also the news for 7DREAM comeback this April, I cannot wait!! I fucking hope it's a full album or else I will fly myself out to South Korea and throw a tantrum in front of the SM building while protesting for president Chenle to take over 😁🙄