Body Reported

Lime's PoV:

All eyes turned from Blue to me after she left the room.

Scarlet still balanced on top of my head, I slowly walked over towards the other mini crewmate. Icy silence filled the room as I knelt down on the floor next to Lapis, and Scarlet clambered down onto my shoulder, then jumped to the floor.

Thankfully, people began murmuring amongst themselves and I didn't feel so judged.

"Indigo, go with Lemon" I heard Purple mutter, pointing towards me as he continued trying to calm Yellow down so she could talk.

The two mini crewmates raced over to me. Now I was looking after four kids, not an uncommon occurrence.

"What's happening?" Indigo asks, tugging at my sleeve. She's the second youngest in the group, Chocolate is the smallest.

"It's going to be okay, my mother is going to sort everything out!" Lapis proudly exclaims, making Indigo smile.

"Your mommy is the best!" Lemon declares whilst hugging Lapis.

Yup. Blue was popular amongst the crew, so people nominated her to be 'captain' of the group, therefore earning her son respect from the mini crewmates. He basically tried to do exactly that she would in every situation, acting as a leader for the rest of the kids, even some of the older ones - and let me tell you, he was good at it.

When Blue returned, the room fell silent once more as the crewmates looked at her pale, shocked face, carrying... Emerald... on her head, who was crying. My heart stops when I hear the words come spilling out of Blue's mouth, the words that changed all of our lives forever.

"Someone killed Green"