We Know Who You Are

Red's PoV:

Oh, great...

The lights had to turn on at that EXACT moment, didn't they?

I had been able to see perfectly, I knew they were there but I'd planned to finish off Yellow then vent away somewhere. Now I've been caught.
They know what I am.
A murderer. A cold blooded killer.

If it was just Lime, it would have probably been fine for me, I could pass the blame onto him, however Blue was there too. Good old trustworthy, reliable, highly respected Blue.

"R-Red..." Lime gasped. "Y-You... why? Why would you?"

I gulp before honestly replying, "I had no choice-"

"No excuse" Blue snapped, calling an emergency meeting. "We're done here."

"No!" I shout, turning to Lime. Surely he would do something. "Lime, what about Scarlet? Do you want to see her suffer?"

"No, Lime don't listen to her! Would you like to see everyone else on this ship and their children suffer? Enough children have been through too much pain already." Blue reasons.

"I..." he squeaks, clearly stressed. "Red, you were going to kill all of us? Why did you do this to us? Did NASA even send you here?"

No they bloody well did not send us.

"Lime," Blue says, grabbing into his arm, "She will kill you, too. What would all the other kids do without you?"

"I... I'm sorry..." he sobs. "I'm sorry Red"

"No! No don't-"

Blue drags me to the cafeteria, where Black and ten of the children are stood. Waiting.

"Black, it's Red! Lime and I watched her do it!" Blue exclaimed, "we saw her kill Yellow, meaning that she and Purple were right! Cyan and Red are both imposters!"

"Slight problem with that theory" Lime mutters. "Where's Cyan?"

"They lied. It's Blue" I lie. "Blue threatened Lime into agreeing with her."

"I... I don't know.... who to believe..." Black nervously admits. "Uh..... I don't think I can make the deciding vote... dang I wish I had just been there, if I had seen it..."

"Okay" Blue declares, "each take a piece of this paper and a pen. Write down who you think the imposter is. This way we aren't pressured or influenced by what the others are voting"

Oh no... that'll make it harder. If I don't know what the others are voting, then I can't use it against them.

Uh... I'll vote for Blue.

Oh, no... Blue and Lime both voted for me. And Black didn't vote for Blue. He voted skip.

No... NO I SHOULD HAVE SKIPPED! NOW IM GOING TO DIE!

Scarlet's PoV:

NO WHAT NO THEY CAN'T DO THAT!

"No, no no no no STOP!" I yell as Blue pulls Red over to the balcony.

Coal walks over to me. "Scarlet, it's okay"

"Coal... I'm scared" I admit.

"Lime," my mother sadly says in defeat. "Look after my daughter. Its not her fault she was dragged into this. I love you, Scarlet."