Emerald

Emerald's PoV:

It hadn't been that long, but I decided I didn't want to be in the cafeteria any longer. I remove my helmet to dry my face before putting it back on and heading out of the door.

I'm pretty sure it's down this corridor... then left... that's comms and... here it is...
Medbay.

I walk over to the scanner, the ground still splattered with dark crimson liquid.

BEEP goes the button as I press it, and the green lights flicker on to scan me. I was going to finish my father's tasks by myself.

After the scanning had finished, I took one last look around the room. Oh- there was the plant that he always wore on his head. Gently picking it up, I hold it against my chest.

I can't remember the rest of his tasks... but for now, I'm going to find somewhere to plant this. Maybe the balcony would be nice.

Pink's PoV:

I can't believe that they didn't trust me about Lime. It's obviously him. I mean, he was clearly jealous of Green, and just about everyone else. Next time hopefully he won't have an alibi.

Oh... speak of the devil...

"Hello, Lime" I say, squeezing every millilitre of my annoyance into that one four letter word. It works.

"Hi" he squeaks, nervously stepping backwards. "Heh, I didn't think you'd want to talk to me, if you really thought that I was the impos-"

"Oh, I'm so sorry for saying that" I breezily reply, whilst smirking behind my visor. "I think it was just panic taking over".

"Oh thank goodness!" Lime exclaims, pathetically relieved. He's so dumb, it's obvious I was lying - not that I'm a bad actor or anything.

"Anyway, would you mind looking after Rose for a while?" I ask as sweetly as I could muster.

"Oh- okay, what time would you like her back? And meeting in the cafeteria I guess?" He replies, clearly surprised.

"Oh, we'll just see as it goes along" I say, walking off out of storage before he can reply.
My task in there can wait.
Just after I turn the corner, I hear my daughter say something to Lime.

"So what task do you need to fail on now?"

That's my good girl. Have fun, Lime >:)