Rose

Lime's PoV:

I'm so relieved that Pink didn't actually think it was me - i have no clue what would have happened if everyone suspected me, but I don't think it would have been very good.

So, uh... Rose.
Let's just say, she takes after her father. Literally the first thing she said to me after Pink left was "so what task are you going to fail on now?"

That was only the beginning.

You'd think that it wouldn't be as bad coming from a child, however it was the opposite for me. Yeah, yeah okay, I get it, I'm over-sensitive, it's just a little kid, they don't mean it, but...
If even the children are picking up on how bad I am at tasks, then it must be severe.

Why was I even picked to go on this mission? There were so many other people who would have been better than me.

After a sigh, I finally respond, "I've got to finish my asteroids after I do these wires"

"My dad does the wires quickly. It's one of the easiest tasks"

"Yeah, I bet he does them quickly" I mutter. "OWW!" EHABPAINBDHE why does it hurt sooo much I hate these stupid wires!

"Stop making such a fuss. It's just electrons passing through your cells" Rose says patronisingly.

"Okay" I say. I guess that's my only quality: my long patience. "I won't take much longer"

She just stares up at me, so I pretend that I've finished the task and close the electrical box. I'll finish that for real later.

"Okay, we're going to the balcony now"

"Good. It smells in here."

"Hey," I ask, "would you like to do the asteroids?"

"Because you can't do it?" Rose asks, staring up at me once agin.

"No, I just thought you might like to..."

"Well," She takes a deep breath, "that's not a very good thing to do as it is a dangerous task that you shouldn't be giving to children, as we were told in training, also I will be telling my father you asked me this and I will tell Blue about how you put the crew in danger, not to mention the fact that you're probably the imposter and that's why you can never do any tasks."

Okay... she talks a lot.

"Okay. I'll just do the asteroids then" I tell her

Oh... great... we just had to see White at that moment, didn't we? She was just going out of cafeteria, great timing.

"H-Hi White" I attempt a smile

No reply.

"What task are you going to?" I ask, slowly growing more nervous

More silence.

Giving up, I mumble "Yeah... I'm just gonna go shoot these asteroids now..."

Once we are out on the balcony, Rose declares "that looked dumb."

"I don't know why, but White just never likes to talk to me" I try to reason

"It's because you're a loser" she replies so matter of factly, that it hurts.
"Are you crying?"

"No!" I lie, responding maybe a little too quickly

"Then take your helmet off" the mini crewmate shrugs

"But..."

"So you are crying" she says triumphantly

I sniff before answering "...maybe..."

Yeah... I bet Pink told her to do this. Oh well, I'll just have to put up with it for now...