Next Mission?

Lime's PoV:

So far, so good. We had arrived back at NASA and Black was talking to the employees about our situation whilst I was looking after the children, all of which were extremely excited to be back on Earth, away from the terrors of Mira.

Black waved from across the room to get my attention, smiled and nodded. Phew, everything is okay.

"So," a different NASA employee said, standing next to me. "Can you fill in the details for the children's next mission?"

"What?!" I exclaim, "they were forced to watch their parents getting slaughtered by their own crew members, and one of them got shot, and it's all because you didn't count the amount of astronauts you sent on this mission, and now you expect them to go up there again?! Really?"

She seemed rather shocked at my outburst, but I was too furious to care. I pretty much never yelled, but this was just absolutely pathetic. 'Their next mission'?! No chance!

"But if their parents signed them up for this job, they can't quit now!" She attempts to reason.

"Their parents?" I snap, "the ones who died because of your carelessness?"

"Well it's not going to happen again" she declared, "we'll put in more safety measures, and ensure that everyone on the mission is who they say they are. Nobody else will get into the dropship. They'll be searched for weapons before going on the mission, and we're putting a minimum age for children going into space"

"You really think we care about that? They'll be scarred for life! As if they want to go on another mission"

"Lime" Chocolate whispered, grabbing onto my leg. "What do we do if we don't go on missions?"

"Uh... go to school, an-"

"Space school?" He asks, much to the satisfaction of the NASA employee.

"See? If I didn't know better, he wants to go on another mission."

"Into real space?" Chocolate gasps in awe. "Mommy wanted me to go there"

"Are you really going to betray the wishes of their deceased parents?" She asks in a condescending tone.

"I... just - my.... coworker will agree with me" I declare, putting on a show of confidence.

"Okay, I'll ask him then" she declared, and spun around, heading towards Black.

"Is Teal back soon?" Chocolate asks, "Can she still go on our new mission?"

"TEAL!" Scarlet shouts in delight, causing me to turn around in surprise.
And sure enough, Teal was there, racing over to hug her former best friend.

How?!

A/N: aAAaAaAaaaAaaaA

Sooooo... I never intended on killing off the innocent bean! Teal was always going to survive :'D

Hah..... unnecessary torture- no regrets >:3

Also... RedPotato1 may I have my kneecaps back now? :3