[8] - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘵

STEVE, NATASHA, CLINT, AND Y/N flew to Seoul, South Korea to try and get to Dr. Cho before Ultron did.

Specter and Captain America entered the lab, seeing bodies of scientists and doctors everywhere. Steve spotted Dr. Cho on the ground against the wall.

"Dr. Cho!" Steve called out.

He went over to the doctor, and the two Avengers noticed her injury.

Helen groaned, "He's uploading himself into the body."

"Where?" Y/N asked.

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable." Helen took another breath in, "You can't just blow it up. You have to get the cradle to Stark."

"First we have to find it." Steve replied.

Dr. Cho nodded. "Go."

Y/N and Steve left Dr. Cho after tending to her, running out of the lab.

"Did you guys copy that?" Steve asked into his earpiece.

"Loud and clear." Clint replied back in the Quinjet with Natasha.

"I got a private jet taking off across town." Natasha informed as she looked into the console. "No manifest."

Clint looked down below, and saw a cargo truck driving down the highway.

"There. It's a truck from the lab. Right above you, Cap. On the loop by the bridge."

Steve and Y/N started climbing the ladder to the overpass.

"You got three with the Cradle, one in the cab. I could take out the driver." Clint offered.

"Negative. That truck crashes, the gem could level the city." Rogers responded, helping Y/N up off the ladder. "We need to draw out Ultron."

Y/N looked over the overpass, and saw the truck driving by below. "There!"

Steve and Y/N waited for a moment so the truck could get close, then they jumped off the overpass and landed on the top of the truck.

Steve landed perfectly, while Y/N rolled a bit and grabbed onto the edge.

"I got you!" Steve shouted and went over to help him.

Inside the truck, Ultron realized the two Avengers were on him.

"Leave me alone!" Ultron yelled and shot a beam from his arm.

It shot open the truck's cargo door, and Y/N dangled from it. Cars were passing by below his feet.

"Shit!" Y/N exclaimed.

Y/N used his weight to close the door again, only for Ultron to blast it off its hinges. Y/N leaped off and grabbed onto the side of the truck.

"Well, he's definitely unhappy." Y/N called out. "We should keep it that way.

Steve helped Y/N up onto the top of the truck.

"You guys are no match for him." Clint remarked through the earpiece.

"Thanks, Barton." Steve replied.

Ultron got out of the truck and hovered above the two.

"You know what's in that cradle?" Ultron asked, then shot a beam at them. Steve used his shield to deflect it.

"The power to make real change. And that terrifies you." Ultron continued.

"You're pretty terrifying yourself. I can see what you're making another body." Y/N shot back, then unholstered both his pistols and fired at Ultron.

Ultron expected the gunfire, but was caught off guard when Steve tossed his shield at the him. Ultron got angrier and shot more beams from his hands.

Y/N dodged the blasts with flips and leaps. Steve tossed his shield again, this time impaling into Ultron's chest.

"Stop it!" He growled. He pulled the shield out and threw it onto the road below. He shot a beam at Cap, knocking him back onto the cab of the truck.

At that moment, it was just Specter and Ultron. Y/N shot from his pistols then rolled forward to evade the robot's beams. Y/N jumped onto Ultron, but he grabbed his arm before the Avenger can stab him with his karambit.

"Fighting steel with steel. What a waste." Ultron remarked.

Suddenly, Steve leaped onto the back of Ultron and brought him back down onto the truck. Ultron tossed Y/N aside and started combating Cap.

Ultron grabbed Steve by the neck and dangled him off the truck. Fortunately, Natasha rode by on her motorcycle and had his shield. She tossed him it, and Steve hit Ultron's face with the vibranium object.

Steve got out of his grasp, only for Ultron to blast him off the truck onto the windshield of a car. Y/N jumped onto Ultron's back, and the robot tried to get the Avenger off.

Steve took the time to get back onto the truck, and he began wailing shots at Ultron with his fists and shield.

Ultron had enough, and grabbed onto Specter and threw him off the vehicle. Y/N crashed onto the hood of a parked car, then landed on the sidewalk.

Y/N groaned as he slowly got back on his feet. He saw the truck continue to drive away.

Steve continued fighting the mad robot, until Ultron grabbed Steve. The two flew off into a nearby train. The occupants were shocked at the sudden arrival of the two combatants.

Natasha spoke to Cap through the radio, "I'm going after the Cradle. Cap, can you keep him occupied?"

Steve got blasted into a row of seats. He panted, "What do you think I've been doing?"

Ultron started to raise his arm, but was shot at three times from outside. Y/N had taken a motorcycle and caught up with them. He jumped through the hole on the side of the train and faced Ultron.

"Can't get rid of me that easily." Y/N said.

"I just didn't try hard enough." Ultron blasted Y/N back near Steve, only for Cap to throw his shield back at him.

Y/N ran up to Ultron and landed three punches, only for the machine to counter his last hit and pin him to the wall.

Out of nowhere, a blur ran by and pushed Ultron back. He looked around, and metal bars from inside the train bent in his direction, blocking his pathway.

It was Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.

"Please, don't do this." Ultron looked at Wanda behind him.

Wanda, wearing the same black attire from the facility but adding a read sweater, channeled her psionic powers around her hands. "What choice do we have?"

Ultron scowled, and turned back around to shoot at Pietro. He leaped away, and Ultron's beam shot into the front train car. The blast incapacitated the train conductor.

Ultron flew out of the train, using his thrusters to escape.

Steve ran into the front car, "We lost him!" He went to check on the conductor, and realized she was down.

Y/N looked through the hole and saw the barrier signaling the end of the tracks. They needed to find a way to safely stop the train.

"We got a problem."