[12] - 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦

THOR BELLOWED AS he ran up to Thanos holding his electrified weapons. Specter shot an energy beam from his hands but were deflected by Thanos using his sword.

Iron Man flew up and brought a blade down at the Titan but the attack was blocked. Captain America threw his shield but Thanos hit it away with the other side of his blade. Thor swung Stormbreaker, but the warlord kept parrying his attacks.

Thanos kicked Thor away and swiped his blade at Cap's shield which heaved him back as well. Specter flew in and kicked the pit of Thanos's knee to bring him down and punch him across the face. Thanos hit Specter with his oversized elbow and threw him aside. He was going to attack the Avenger, but Iron Man landed behind him and got his attention.

"Okay, Thor. Hit me." Tony called out.

The Asgardian yelled as he channeled lightning from the clouds above. He shot the bolt at Tony's back which charged the multiple blasters the suit had activated. Seven separate unibeams shot at Thanos, but he spun his double-edged sword and deflected each of them.

Thor tossed Mjölnir at Thanos, but the Titan got close to Iron Man and grabbed him by the torso

Thor tossed Mjölnir at Thanos, but the Titan got close to Iron Man and grabbed him by the torso. He used Tony's body as a shield to block the hammer, which heaved Tony hundreds of feet back and rendered him unconscious.

Specter recovered and shot multiple energy orbs at Thanos. A couple hit his back, but he quickly turned around and blocked each of them with his sword. Thanos swung his sword down but Specter used his intangibility to evade the attack then fly up and uppercut him.

"Not so powerful without the stones." Y/N said as he hovered over him.

"I don't need them to kill you." Thanos growled.

Y/N dove down and tried to punch him again, but Thanos weaved away and hit Specter with handle of his sword. He stabbed down at Y/N who was on the floor, but the Avenger rolled away and shot a beam at Thanos's head.

It broke off a piece of his helmet and Thanos stumbled back holding his face. He snarled as he charged Y/N again and swung his sword frantically at him.

Thor joined in and summoned lighting from Stormbreaker and shot bolts at Thanos. He grimaced in pain as he was shocked, and Specter went to punch him. The warlord was still strong enough to grab Y/N and hold him towards the current Thor was emitting, which shocked Y/N. The Asgardian stopped what he was doing once he realized that his teammate was getting hurt, and flew at Thanos.

Thanos threw aside the weakened Specter and engaged Thor. He blocked Stormbreaker with his double edged sword, but Thor got leverage and disarmed him by throwing the sword away. Thanos combatted him hand to hand, but ultimately grab Thor by the neck and punched him a few times. He dropped Stormbreaker, and Thanos threw him back near a boulder and kept pummeling him.

A dazed Thor called back his axe, but Thanos quickly grabbed the flying weapon and held the blade near Thor's face. He struggled to push it into his chest, but the god used his strength to keep the axe from impaling him.