[11] - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵

TEAM CAPTAIN AMERICA technically lost the airport battle, but Steve and Bucky were able to escape and head to Siberia. Natasha had defected last minute, letting the soldiers escape with the jet and incapacitating Black Panther. She was currently laying low, knowing authorities were gonna go after her too.

Clint, Wanda, Scott, Sam, and Y/N were apprehended and taken to the Raft, a floating super-max prison at sea. They've been there for the last 24 hours, the mood being as you'd expect for five prisoners.

Y/N and Wanda were the only super-powered individuals among them, and were held in special separate holding cells by the rest. They had Wanda wear a straight jacket so she wouldn't be able to use her magic, while Y/N's entire cell used special technology to disable his abilities.

Probably developed by Stark, he thought.

Surprisingly, Tony arrived at the Raft to speak with Thaddeus Ross. Stark had found out about Helmut Zemo and how he framed Bucky Barnes. He felt guilty about not listening to Rogers, and all of what happened could've been avoided if he did.

He wanted to make it right.

Secretary Ross didn't listen to Tony, so he went into the holding area to speak with the others under the guise of trying to track Steve.

In an arm sling, Tony Stark walked through the mechanical doors and entered the room. He saw the opposing side, people who were his friends, behind bars and in their cells.

"The Futurist, gentlemen!" Clint got up and started clapping, "The Futurist is here! He sees all!" Clint sat back onto his bed, looking down, "He knows what's best for you, whether you like it or not."

"Give me a break, Barton." Tony said walking up to his cell, "I had no idea they'd put you here. Come on."

Y/N's cell was across the room. He decided to speak. "Yeah, well, you knew they'd put us somewhere, Tony."

Tony sighed as he turned around, "Yeah, but not some super-max floating ocean pokey. This place is for maniacs. This is place is for—"

"Criminals?" Clint interjected, "Criminals, Tony." He got up and went up to the bars, "Think that's the word you're looking for. Right?"

Tony didn't respond, and looked back at Barton.

"That didn't used to mean me. Or Sam, Wanda, Y/N. But here we are." Clint added.

"Because you broke the law. Yeah." Tony said. "I didn't make you. You read it, you broke it. You're all grown up, you got a wife and kids. I don't understand, why didn't you think about them before you chose the wrong side?"

Tony walked off, but Clint wanted to get one last word in.

"You gotta watch your back with this guy." He slammed on the bars, "There's a chance he's gonna break it."

"Hank Pym always said you never can trust a Stark." Scott said as Tony walked by his cell.

He looked at the man, "Who are you?" And continued walking. Scott sighed, "Come on, man."

Tony walked up to Y/N's cell. It pained him to see an Avenger he's seen grow into the man he is now behind bars. He remembered Y/N as a 22 year old S.H.I.E.L.D operative assisting him in taking down the Chitauri. He remembered how just last year they took down Ultron together. For the last several months, he's seen the budding romance between him and Wanda.