𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

THE SOUL STONE was the most mysterious of the six Infinity Stones. It cultivated a reputation of secrecy throughout the galaxy. Those who had knowledge of the other stones, and its locations, had little concrete knowledge regarding the Soul Stone. Only it's name was known.

Because of this, it was considered the most dangerous of all the Infinity Stones.

Y/N L/N, known as Specter, had been an Avenger for a few years. He was used to being a regular man among geniuses, gods, and super soldiers. He had to rely on his own wits and skills to be a hero.

It's different now.

The portal explosion back at the HYDRA facility changed Y/N's life forever. The Soul Stone atmosphere from Vormir combined with the radiation of the portal effected his DNA, and granted him powers.

Invisibility.

Intangibility.

Flight.

Speed.

Strength.

Durability.

Energy Manipulation.

All this was new territory for him, and needed help to control it. That is where Wanda Maximoff came in, his girlfriend and another person affected by an Infinity Stone.

Like Y/N, she didn't fully understand the maximum capabilities of her own power, but still did her best to help him understand his.

Y/N was glad to have her by his side. Along with the other Avengers, she was there with him along the way.

With these new abilities, the team now have an extra punch alongside them. He got his name because of his stealth as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, but now it holds weight with his current soul-based, ghost-like power.

He is an Avenger.

He is Specter.

• • •

A/N: Here is how Y/N's suit looks when transformed into Specter. It has the color of the Soul Stone.

I imagine it being like Danny Phantom, where he transforms from his civilian attire into his hero form when he wants.

Credit for the original concept art goes to Hasan hüseyin Penekli on ArtStation

Credit for the original concept art goes to Hasan hüseyin Penekli on ArtStation. His was originally white and blue but I edited it myself and made it darker and yellowish-orange