[10] - 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴

THE HEROES CONTINUED TO FIGHT at the airport. Ant-Man combatted Black Widow, Spider-Man fought with Falcon and the Winter Soldier, War Machine and Black Panther were trying to subdue Captain America.

Tony flew towards a running Barton and Maximoff, and shot rockets in front of them to divert their path.

They stopped, and Tony hovered above them with a charged gauntlet raised.

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings." Tony remarked.

"You locked me in my room."

"Okay, first, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you."

Wanda kept looking at Iron Man, tilting her head.

"Hey, Clint." Tony greeted Hawkeye who was holding his bow.

"Hey, man."

"Clearly retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?"

"Well, I played 18, shot 18. Just can't seem to miss."

Hawkeye quickly shot a cluster of arrows at Tony, who deftly shot them down with his repulsors.

"First time for everything."

Clint smirked, "Made you look."

Wanda used her powers to drop cars from the parking structure at Tony. He was caught off guard, and tried maneuvering away from the falling vehicles.

They were too much, and Tony crashed down onto the ground under the weight of a car.

Specter saw the event unfold, and landed near Clint and Wanda. He saw Iron Man under the damaged cars.

"You got him for me. Thank you." He said. The three fled the scene soon after.

"Multiple contusions detected." FRIDAY informed Tony.

"Yeah, I detected that, too."

• • •

WANDA, HAWKEYE, AND SPECTER started running towards the hangar. The rest of Cap's team were not far behind.

"There's the Quinjet." Clint called out.

"Come on!" Steve shouted. Scott and Steve caught up with the three, and were joined moments later by Sam and Bucky.

Suddenly, a beam of yellow energy started cutting into the pavement ahead, stopping them in their tracks.

Vision hovered above, and spoke in a booming voice.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good, just surrender now."

Iron Man and War Machine landed below Vision. Black Widow, Black Panther, and Spider-Man arrived moments later.

Each side lined up, all facing each other.

Team Iron Man.

Team Captain America.

"What do we do, Cap?" Falcon asked.

Steve was determined to get this mission done. If he had to get through Tony and his team, then that's what he'd have to do.

"We fight."

Captain America's side started walking forward, which made Iron Man's side do the same.

Walking turned to running.

Running turned to a full on sprint.

Soon, flyers like Tony, Rhodey, Vision, Wanda, Sam, and Y/N took flight.