[11] - 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

ROOTS WRAPPED AROUND Specter as he tried to writhe himself out of them. He was in the middle of the lair, Agatha levitating him off the floor.

Y/N grunted and tried to rip the roots with his enhanced strength, but he couldn't. He even tried to phase out of it, but his powers didn't seem to work. It was unusual.

"I gotta say...big fan." Agatha began as she kept petting Señor Scratchy, "Out of all the Avengers you were the most intriguing, aside from Wanda of course."

"Enough with the bullshit." Y/N shot back, "Where are my kids?"

"Your kids? Are they really, though?"

Y/N shook his head and scoffed, he knew the witch would try to play these games.

She continued, "I'm trying to understand all this...like you. Everything around us, all the things that's been happening, it takes an immense amount of power to do so."

"Great analysis." He sarcastically replied.

"Bringing back Vision, bringing you back, conjuring everything else...how did she do it?"

At that moment, Y/N recalled the memory of seeing Vision die by Thanos's hand, then the time he fought the Titan before seemingly vanishing.

"You're asking me? I'd say go ask Wanda, but if you go near her..." he chuckled, "...bad things will come to you."

Agatha suddenly hurled his wrapped body against a pillar. Y/N grunted as he impacted, then brought him back to his original place.

"I wouldn't test me, if I were you. By the looks of it, it seems like you're powerless."

Y/N had already noticed that, "What did you do?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know. Why don't you ask Wanda?" She retorted back.

Y/N sighed, "I'm going to ask again...where are my kids?"

Suddenly, the yells of Billy, Vivian, and Tommy were heard. Y/N looked around frantically.

"Boys? Baby?" He called out, then looked at Agatha with angry eyes, "Where the hell are they?"

"Somewhere for safekeeping, until I get what I want." She answered.

"And what will that be?"

"Whatever power Wanda has. I suspect something...about who she is...what she can be...but I need to make sure."

Y/N chuckled as he remembered the times Wanda demonstrated how poised and strong she was during Avengers missions, "Good luck with that. She's not somebody that can be messed with."

Agatha let out her own laugh before responding, "Have you recalled today? I'm the nosy neighbor...helping her grieving and depressed friend try to cope with her mistakes. I think I'll do fine."

Something got the witch's attention as her eyes looked up towards the ceiling. She gave a nod, "Hmm, that's interesting."

Y/N didn't know what she was talking about. She then conjured a small portal that looked into the neighborhood. There, she saw Wanda outside her house arguing with Monica Rambeau. The S.W.O.R.D agent made it back into the Hex.

"Looks like our special guest has returned." She said with a smile, "It's time for Agnes to show some support."

His eyes widened, "Don't go near—"

"Hush now." Agatha tightened the roots wrapping him and threw him through a door. He stuck to a wall and the door closed, leaving him there in darkness as he yelled.