[13] - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩

Y/N AND VISION ran out of the library and reunited with the children. Monica Rambaeu stood idly by after helping the kids deal with Director Hayward and the S.W.O.R.D agents, having acquired powers of her own.

"Dad!" Vivian hugged her father. The two super-powered adults embraced the kids, then something got their attention. They looked up at a rooftop where they saw Wanda grab Agatha and fly into the sky with her. Their battle continued.

"Take it!" Wanda breathed out, channeling energy and shooting it at Agatha. "I don't want it."

She kept blasting the evil witch, not caring that doing so was also transferring power into her. Y/N noticed this, and flew up to assist.

Before he can reach her, Wanda looked down and shot a beam. It formed a force field that kept Y/N from getting closer and pushed him back down to the street below.

"Wanda? What are you doing?" He shouted.

"Come on, Wanda!" Agatha exclaimed, getting her attention again.

The red-headed witch kept tossing orbs of energy at her, occasionally missing and hitting the Hex barrier around them. They both soared in the sky, with Agatha trying to avoid some attacks but willing to get hit in order to absorb her power.

Y/N descended back down and embraced his kids with Vision standing beside him. They all looked up and watched the battle ensue.

"Come on, Wanda! Escape your fate!" Agatha shouted again, "Release your burden!"

Wanda noticed her hands becoming more shriveled and darker, but she didn't care. She charged up another ball of psionic energy and hit Agatha with it.

The evil witch absorbed the power, "There's more. I want it all."

Wanda grunted as her face started becoming paler as well. She threw more orbs, expelling her remaining energy. Agatha opened up her arms and seemingly drained almost all of Wanda's power, cackling when doing so.

Wanda levitated in the sky, her head bowed down as she felt weakened and drained.

"Mom!" Tommy cried from the street below.

Agatha felt elation as she felt the power within her. She smirked as she looked on at the weakened Wanda.

"About our deal...once cast, a spell can never be changed. This world you made will always be broken. Just like...you."

Agatha threw her arms forward and prepared to attack, but no energy expelled from her fingertips. She tried again, and a look of confusion appeared on her face when it still didn't work.

Thunder rumbled within the crimson-colored skies and dark clouds. Wanda raised her head and looked back at Agatha, her skin regaining her normal hue. She raised a hand, and flicked her wrist to show the evil witch the glowing runes that she engraved on the walls of the Hex.

"Runes?" Agatha questioned.

"In a given space, only the witch who cast them can use her magic." Wanda repeated Agatha's words from earlier that day, "Thanks for the lesson."

Agatha looked on at Wanda, fear starting to show in her eyes. Now there was nothing she could do.

A red crown started forming on Wanda's head as she spoke to Agatha, "But I don't need you to tell me who I am."

"No. No. No. No!" Agatha shuddered.

Wanda's eyes glowed red as she extended her arms and began draining all of Agatha's power, also regaining her's and then some. Agatha wailed as it was being taken from her.