[6] - 𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

THE GAUNTLET SIZZLED on the scorched hand of Thanos. Thor looked at it, then laid his eyes back at the Titan.

"What did you do?" Thor asked, and got angrier, "What'd you do?"

Thanos looked around as if he was in a daze, then quickly summoned a portal using the Space Stone and transported himself out of Wakanda, leaving Stormbreaker on the floor.

Thor looked around, not understanding what just happened. Steve walked up to the Asgardian holding his side.

"Where did he go?" Steve asked, looking around as well, "Thor? Where'd he go?"

Thor was still speechless. The two then heard Bucky's voice nearby.

"Steve?"

He looked over at his longtime friend, and noticed his arm was fading away in a flurry of ashes. Bucky gave one final look at Steve, then dropped to the floor. His body fully turned into dust and scattered on the dirt.

Steve kneeled down near Bucky's rifle and ran his hands along the dust. He was in shock.

Nearby, Specter got up and examined the area. He still felt some pain from the shockwave he and Thanos caused, and held his shoulder. He saw Wanda in the ground, and ran over to her.

"Wanda? Wanda..." He breathed out as he helped her up. She groaned, still feeling the ache from Thanos's backhand moments ago.

"Y/N..." She spoke as she looked at him. Wanda looked around, and remembered Vision, "Vis..."

Y/N turned his head and saw the synthezoid's body at the same time the witch did. They walked over and knelt down beside it.

"My God..." Y/N muttered, seeing the gray corpse and hole in Vision's head.

Wanda silently cried, and Y/N caressed her back to give some sort of comfort, "Wanda..."

Y/N suddenly heard Okoye yell in Xhosa, her voice breaking and emotional. He wondered what was happening...

Then, dust started to form near him. He looked over, and saw Wanda's shoulder beginning to disintegrate. She felt weird, and turned to Specter.

"Y/N?"

He didn't know how to react upon seeing her arm start to disappear. His eyes widened.

"Wanda?"

Her body kept disintegrating, until her lower body and torso fully turned to ash.

"No..." Y/N breathed out.

Her head dissipated last, and the ashes flew away with the wind. He tried grab at them in desperation, not understanding what was happening.

"Wanda!"

Y/N sat there in shock.

"Sam! Sam, where you at?" He heard Rhodey call out nearby.

It wasn't long until he and the rest of the remaining team stumbled upon Specter near Vision's body. Steve walked up to him, and Natasha ran close behind and was in awe at the sight.

"Y/N?" Steve asked.

"Wanda's gone." He simply let out.

Steve and Thor understood what he meant since they had just seen Bucky disappear too. The rest of them still didn't know what was happening, though.

"What is this?" Rhodey asked. "What the hell is happening?"

Everybody stood silent as Steve sat near Y/N and Vision's body. He shook his head, trying not to believe the fact that they lost.