~letters (1)~

Draco and Y/N have been dating for 2 years, since the start of 4th year, and it was now the summer holidays after 5th year. Her and Draco had an argument on the last week of school over Umbridge. Y/N hated her, and her choices of punishment and ridiculous lessons. Draco on the other hand loved her and her ways, and obviously did everything she wanted him to because it would please his father.

The argument went something like...
*"SHE'S TRYING TO BETTER THE SCHOOL Y/N WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT!"
*"Seems to me like you've developed a crush, weirdo."
*Oh my days you're so annoying."
*Well you weren't saying that before she got here. What is it? Some strange kink?"
*"Oh fuck off."
*slammed door.

And they didn't speak since. No goodbye, even though they'd be apart for a few months, and Y/N didn't think she'd be invited round for a while.

It's been so long not speaking to him and I miss him so much. I'm sat at my windowsill with a mug of hot chocolate avoiding my parents. My mum always asks about him and I don't really want to speak about him considering I can't even speak to him.

As I felt myself staring off into a random space in my bedroom that just so happened to be a hung picture of Draco and I, I felt a few knocks on my window. In a hurry I jumped up and opened the window taking the post. This was my owl, not the families, which meant post from my friends. At least this would cheer me up.

Best Bean

That's Pansy. I thought.

Y/N

Blaise.

My Love

Draco.
Wait! Draco?

"Draco?!" I said out loud.

"Oh hunny I was meant to ask you how he was." I jumped, not realising my mum had brought breakfast into my room. Cutie.

"Oh ahah." I said, awkwardly, not wanting to tell her about our argument. You smiled at her awkwardly waiting for her to continue the conversation.

"You heard from him?" She queried.

"Posts just come mum, haven't read it yet."

"Okay okay, I'll put these here. Make sure you eat." You nodded at her giving her a light smile as she placed your breakfast on the end of your bed and left the room, closing the door behind her.

As soon as you heard the click of the closing door, you ripped open your letter from Draco.

Y/N
Why on earth must you be so stubborn. I came to find you on the last day, but Pansy said you left earlier with your brother. It was just a silly argument, we have them all the time, you could have still spoken to me though. I wouldn't admit it but I did really need your help in potions instead of going to work with someone else. Pretty sure you've never even liked Bulstrode.
Anyway, I miss you. And your eyes. And your tiny hands. And your peachy smelling hair. And that peachy ass. But more of you, obviously. But seriously, I kind of need to see you, my hand aches.
Also my mother and father would like to see you, so if your done being moody you can come round for a couple of weeks at some point? Because I'd also like some of my clothes back. Without exaggerating, I'm pretty sure you have most of my clothes. Which is fine because you look cute in them, but my grey joggers and green Quidditch hoody was a temporary BORROW so please return them when you come round to the Manor :).
On a real though, I'm sorry for spending hardly any time with you at school. You know how it is though, especially with my father. But it's all fine now, and Umbridge is gone so you don't need to worry about her anymore - although I do think she looked rather dashing when she wore that pink hat, you should get one ;).
Okay I'm JOKING don't rip this up yet. Please write back and we can arrange for you to come round because we all really want to see you.
I miss you. And my hands hurt. But I miss you more.

With love,
Draco xxxx

"Well Joey," I began, speaking to my cat that was curled on my bed. "Do I get offended, or take it as a compliment?"

Biting into my toast, I pulled out a quill and grabbed some parchment from my draw, then dipped my quill in my ink and began...

Draco
I'm keeping your clothes
..........