~🔞detention~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

I. Hate. Potions.

So. Much.

I spent most of my potions lesson today taking insults from Draco Malfoy and his friends, and then getting shouted out by Snape for blowing up my potion several times from being distracted.

And now, I'm getting put in catch up detention. To top it all off, the icing on the cake, the cherry on the top...

Draco Malfoy is in catch up detention too.

The boy that gets on my nerves more than anything ever has. The boy that I share a complete mutual hate with.

Great.

He's been falling behind in potions too. Though he's nowhere near as bad as me. He's just gone down a grade, and Snape favours him massively, so he does everything in his power to try make sure Draco gets the best marks possible.

Ugh.

So even though he's getting exceeds expectations, Snape still tries to do everything he can to ensure Draco gets an outstanding.

So now I'm on my way to the potions classroom to sit for an hour or two with the two people that take a specific disliking to me.

⚪️⚪️⚪️

It's been about 10 minutes and I'm already feeling like death. A few snarky comments from Draco, and plenty of glares from Snape, and I'm already wanting to go bury myself 6 feet under.

I've tried to get this Draught of the Living Death since first year, and now it's 6th year and I'm still not getting it. At all.

I'm a Ravenclaw too. All that does it build Draco's fuel to take the piss out of me. As I'm supposed to be a Ravenclaw, people expect me to be smart.

And don't get me wrong, I am fairly smart, but I just procrastinate and get distracted really easily. Not my fault, really. If the professors made school more interesting I wouldn't zone out.

*bang* *bang* *bang*

My eyes flung open, and I hadn't even realised I'd fallen asleep. I sat up, as a student entered the potions classroom after knocking.

"Professor, Dumbledore has asked you to come to his office. Something about a Ministers meeting." He told Snape.

"Very well." He drawled, nodding his head; dismissing the boy.

He turned his head round to Draco and I and began again.

"I'll be round about an hour. Don't leave until I'm back. Once I'm back, I expect an essay on the consequences of a Draught of The Living Death if taken incorrectly." With that said, he left.

Although I was glad Snape had left, I realised I'd been left with Draco. The boy that hated me.

Oh fun.

"So, is falling asleep in lessons becoming a regular thing?" He laughed.

"I'm tired, Draco. So shut your mouth and let me get some sleep for half an hour before he comes back."

He just giggled. I love that laugh, it made me smile slightly as I watched him giggle...

Wait, what?

"Something amusing, Draco?!" I seethed, pretending to be annoyed.

"You're cute." He smiled.

He always did this, because he knew it wound me up. Complimenting me after being a dick to me all day.