~🔞i'll look after you (3)~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

"F-Fuck Draco!" I moaned.

I was now bouncing up and down on Draco's dick. It was the first time I'd ever done something like this but the movements seem so natural.

I looked down and Draco's chest was covered in sweat, and I'm not going to lie, my hair was slightly damp at the roots of my forehead from going at it for so long.

This was our fourth round now and it is definitely our last. My legs were aching and we were both overstimulated.

We'd both just lost our virginity together and it was the first time we've ever felt sensations such as these.

"Y/N you're making me feel so good." Draco groaned as his eyes flung shut. His hands rested on my hips and guided me as I began to grind on him; my legs giving out.

"I'm gonna cum again, Draco."

I felt a somewhat now familiar feeling enhance in the pit of my stomach, and the walls of my womanhood began to tighten around Draco's length as we both drew nearer to our climaxes.

"Me too Y/N, keep going, you're doing so good." He praised me, his fingers now gripping my hips tightly and harshly.

I ground my hips against him several more times, before beginning to shake and clench rapidly around him.

I let out a loud moan and threw my head back. I looked down at Draco as he took one of his large hands and squeezed one of my breasts, whilst also gripping the sheets with his other hand, now reaching his own orgasm.

His mouth was agape and his head buried further into the pillow beneath him as he groaned and squeezed my breast harder.

I carried on moving my hips in slow and small movements, ensuring we'd both reached the ultimate end of our euphorias.

Draco moved his hands up to cup my face and brought it down to embrace me in a passionate kiss. As he did so, I leaned further forward to pull his manhood out of my aching core.

As our faces parted, I turned and laid flat on my back beside him; the only sounds in the room were our heavy breaths.

A couple silent moments flew by, and then Draco stood up, and I briefly saw him taking his condom off and placing it in his bin, along with the other three.

He pulled some grey joggers on, rearranged his chain, and ran his hand through his hair before walking around to my side of the bed and leaning down to place several gentle kisses on my forehead.

My eyes were shut, but I smiled gently at his loving actions.

He grabbed his wand and muttered a few spells that immediately cleaned the bedsheets and my body, before going to his drawers and pulling out one of his t-shirts and a pair of his boxers.

He walked towards me and I smiled up at him. Here I was lying naked on my boyfriend's bed, where he can see every single inch of me.

If this was a day before we lost our virginities, I wouldn't even dream of laying naked in his view; just because I didn't want to seem too forward.

But after tonight, I've realised I can trust him with every inch of my body and I know full well he'd do nothing to deliberately hurt me. So laying here in full vulnerability didn't affect me at all.

He gently began to dress me in his clothing and I felt so relaxed in his presence. I heard him walk round and climb into his side of the bed, before pulling me tightly into his embrace.

I melted at his touch and let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in. Draco reached over and grabbed his wand again, using it to put on a film for us both to watch.

Once a film was playing, I repositioned myself so I was laying on his bare chest; I could hear his heart beat thumping.

He brought one of his hands up to stroke my hair and placed several meaningful pecks on the top of my head.

I was drifting off into a sleep, and I was almost there before I heard Draco gasp, almost as if he remembered something important, and I looked up to see him immediately look down at me.

"Are you in any pain?" He said in a rushed manor.

I sighed, relieved, when I realised it wasn't anything serious. I rested my head sideways back on his chest, getting comfy again before replying.

"Well... it, um, it aches quite a bit but that's natural. And Daphne told me that a warm bath in the morning will sooth it."

"Well don't you worry about anything," Draco began. "I'll sort it all out for you. I'll run you a bath, and while you're having a soak, I'll run down to the kitchen and I'll get loads of food and drinks and bring it back up, then we'll stay in here all day and cuddle and watch films. Okay?"

I smiled against his chest. This is why I love my boyfriend. He's so caring. So loving. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd find someone that actually likes me this much.

"I love you Draco." I whispered.

He pecked my head a singular time.

"And I love you, Y/N."

A few silent moments passed, before...

"Can you do something for me?" He asked.

"Anything, Draco."

"Tell Blaise I'm good in bed."

I giggled, remembering the time Draco and Blaise had an argument when they were drunk all because Blaise said Draco would be shit in bed.

"Okay Draco." I chuckled, before closing my eyes and drifting off slowly into a deep sleep; the only sounds being Draco's heartbeat and the distant sounds of the film.