~🔞i'll look after you (2)~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

I'm ready.

I know I am now.

It's been a few weeks since Draco and I tried to have sex the first time, and we've prepared loads since then.

Draco's been using his fingers on me a lot to try and stretch my walls to fit his size a bit better, and it's now at a point where it feels so good; so good, that I can't wait any longer.

That's why we're here, once more, bodies entangled in a passionate embrace as Draco leaves variously sized purple hickeys down my neck and collarbone.

I was more confident in myself now, which made him more confident in me too. We both feel like we've been waiting ages for this moment, and I know for sure now that it's finally here.

Once again, me pushes my legs apart to position himself above me comfortably.

"Remember Y/N, this may still hurt, so same protocol as last time. If it gets too much, get me to stop in whatever way you feel comfortable, and we can try again another time. Now I'll ask you again, and I want you to be honest, are you ready?"

I smiled. When it got to this point last time, nerves took over my body, but now I feel comfortable, and genuinely ready.

"I'm ready Draco."

He smiled and leaned in to retrace the marks he'd left previously on my neck, and I felt him rub the tip of his length against my already wet womanhood.

"I'm gonna start." He told me, to which I hummed in response.

Slowly but surely, Draco pushed his length into me, staring into my eyes for some sort of negative reaction that would tell him to slow down or stop.

But this time, he didn't get one.

He bit his lip as he pushed further in, not wanting to groan until I felt pleasured.

His full length was nearly in and I was squeezing his biceps once more, but not crying or wincing.

"I'm nearly all in Y/N, are you okay? How does it feel?" His breathing was ragged and I could tell he was trying hard not to moan.

"It's okay, I'm okay. It's just... pressure." I admitted. And I wasn't lying. His manhood was a lot bigger and wider than his fingers, and could reach depths his fingers couldn't dream of reaching. But it didn't necessarily hurt.

"I'm gonna push the rest in."

I nodded and watched as he pushed the final few inches in.

"Okay, it's all in. I'm gonna stay still for a moment, let you get used to it okay?"

"Okay Draco." I whispered, biting my lip while I waited for the pressure to leave.

He leant down and pushed his soft lips against mine in the meantime, swiping his tongue against mine in a passionate embrace.

He was groaning into the kiss, and though sometimes he usually do this, I had a feeling it was because of how he felt while his dick was inside me.

"You can move Draco." I told him as the pressure gradually began to leave. It was still there, but not as prominent.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

He looked me in the eyes as he gently moved his hips back, and then moved them forwards again, rocking his manhood into my core.

I bit my lip once more, and moved my hands from his biceps to cup his cheeks.

He continued his steady paces, moving in and out, and then he let a groan slip.

"Does it feel good yet Y/N?" He asked. It was evident all he wanted to do was let out his moans and groans of pleasure, but didn't want to until he knew you weren't in any pain.

"It's starting to." You said, breathing heavily.

The pressure was slowly leaving, but it sooner returned as pleasure with each separate thrust. I closed my eyes and Draco buried his head in my neck; still thrusting.

He did one particular thrust that hit a certain spot and made me moan loudly into his ear.

He quickly lifted himself up to look into my eyes.

"Does it feel good now?" He asked, watching intently as my face contorted from one of slight confusion to one of pleasure.

"Faster Draco." I moaned, in response, and he knew at this point I was in no pain.

The pleasure I felt as Draco sped up his movements, thrusting deeply and harshly into me, was unimaginable.

I never ever imagined it would feel this good. I let my moans flow freely from my mouth, encouraging Draco to groan too.

"Argh, Y/N, you feel so good." He moaned.

"Don't stop Draco!" I whimpered into his neck.

He moved his head so that his forehead was now resting on mine, and we stared deep into each other's eyes.

"Say my name again." He told me through heavy breaths.

"Draco! F-Fuckkk."

"That's it Y/N. I want you to say my name when you cum all over my cock." His words turned into groans as he finished speaking.

"I'm nearly there Draco... please..." I whined.

"Please what? Huh?" He groaned, eyes still staring into mine.

"Please make me cum!" I moaned loudly, feeling the knot in my stomach tighten.

With my words said, he sped up his pace, moaning deeply as his lips hovered over mine.

"We - cum - together?" He asked though sloppy groans as he was clearly nearing his orgasm.

I nodded my head frantically as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"F-Fuck Y/N."

"Draco!"

"Ahh Y/N cum. Cum now. Cum all over my dick."

And just like that, the knot in my stomach imploded and I felt my legs begin to shake. Rivers of pleasure began streaming through my body as my mind went blank and all I could do was scream Draco's name over and over again.

Draco's forehead fell onto my chin as he groaned loudly before his movements slowed down drastically, and I felt his long ropes of cum seep into his condom.

We were sweaty, moaning messes, and Draco looked up at me and kissed my lips gently.

"I don't wanna stop feeling that good Draco. Ever." I managed to breath out, still recovering from my mind-blowing climax. I was in some sort of trance now; a girl desperate for pleasure.

That was the hardest I'd ever finished, and I never wanted it to end.

I felt Draco's manhood twitch inside me again, but instead of him emptying more of his cum, he was getting hard again, causing us both to groan.

"Please Draco..." I moaned.

He raised his eyebrows.

"Make me feel like that again." I begged.

We were in for a long night.