~🔞i'll look after you (1)~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

DISCLAIMER - this chapter is more on aftercare, includes character getting hurt during sex, therefore does not go the full way.

I lay on the bed, Draco hovering over me, as both our naked bodies entwined while we kissed passionately.

I'd told him I was ready to try and have sex tonight. I've always been wary of doing this, as it's something I worry about a lot.

Draco has always been reassuring. Telling me that there was no rush, and he only wants to do it when I'm ready.

Our tongues danced romantically as my arms were wrapped around his shoulders.

He hovered over me slightly as he kissed down my neck before looking me straight in the eyes.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

As soon as he asked that, nerves began to shoot through my body, and Draco seemed to sense this.

"Y/N we don't have to do this, not until you're 100% sure." He told me.

"I think I want to try at least." I whispered, not trusting my voice.

"I can't have that. I need you to tell me you want to, not you think you do. Don't do this unless you really want to darling, I promise you we can try another time." He pecked my lips a few times.

I thought about it, then shook my head slightly. "No, I want to try Draco, I do."

"Okay, well then listen. If it gets too much tell me to stop, or tap my shoulders, or push me away. Do whatever you feel comfortable to tell me to stop, I promise you, I promise, I'm not gonna judge you and I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to do. Okay?"

Although nerves were racing through my blood, his words were comforting me, so I nodded my head.

"Words Y/N please. I need words."

"Okay Draco."

With that said, we embraced in another passionate kiss.

He spread my legs gently, as he kissed down my collarbone. He propped himself over me, and I felt him reach down and place his manhood at my entrance.

He rubbed it against my core for a bit, and I moved my hands to grip onto his biceps. I sucked both of my lips into my mouth as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm gonna start now darling."

"Okay."

He slowly pushed his tip in and I felt my walls stretch to accommodate his size; I felt a surge of pain run through my womanhood and winded noticeably.

"Y/N? Do you want me to stop?"

He had about three inches in, and even though I feel sort of pathetic, the pain was almost too much to take.

I just breathed heavily instead of speaking, my nails subconsciously digging into his biceps.

"It just ... hurts." I whined, as a single tear fell down my blushed cheeks.

Draco leant forward and pushed his lips against mine reassuringly.

"You wanna stop for now? Hmm?" He stroked my hair lightly and wiped another tear from my face. "Try again another time?"

I nodded my head sadly. I felt slightly disappointed in myself as I thought today would be the day I'd be able to give myself to Draco. I heard it was going to hurt, but I didn't expect this type of hurt.

Draco kissed my face repeatedly as he slowly pulled out. I shut my eyes and sighed when he was out, shutting my legs.

"Y/N please don't worry about it. It's okay. I wouldn't have wanted to continue it you were hurting." He pulled me up and into his chest and gave me a meaningful kiss on my lips.

"How does it feel now?"

"It still... um... kinda hurts just a little bit." I was downplaying it a lot. The pain between my legs was throbbing and I could barely move.

"Tell me the truth, please." He whispered as he pecked me once more.

I sighed and he spoke once more.

"Y/N there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. I want to make you feel better. Are you listening to me? You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I love you so much, let me help you."

"It does hurt." I mumbled looking down at my legs. "I don't think I can walk."

Draco stood up and walked off into the bathroom.

Was it something I said? Have I annoyed him?

I sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled the blanket over me to hide my naked body.

Draco's been in the bathroom ages now. I've definitely scared him off.

It's been about half an hour, and he was still in there. I laid down on the bed covering my aching body with the blanket.

Finally, he opened the door, but I didn't look up at him.

"Are you still naked?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Good."

I looked up at him in confusion as he walked over to me, now fully clothed, and pulled the blanket off of me.

"Draco!" I squealed.

He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom and I looked around in complete shock.

Little tea light candles were lit up everywhere, scented candles around the sink, and loads of chocolates in a box on a little shelf next to the bath that has been filled; the bubbles topping the water.

I looked up at Draco as he walked me over to the bathtub.

"Dracooo." I cooed, as tears brimmed at the front of my eyes. "Nobody's ever done anything this nice for me."

He kissed me gently on my head multiple times, and leant down to gently place me in the hot water.

I relaxed immediately as the water wrapped around my body.

He leant down an lifted my chin to kiss me passionately. He then grabbed a scrunchie and came over and put my hair into a high ponytail.

"You stay here and relax, I'll go down to the kitchen and grab us some food, then we can snuggle and watch some films okay?" He kissed me on the lips a few times.

"I love you so much Draco." I told him meaningfully.

"I love you too."

I meant it. I really love this boy.