~attention~

"Draco."

Silence.

"Dracooooo."

Silence.

"DRACO!"

"Ughhhhhh what Elise!" He groaned.

"Attentionnnnn." I moaned.

"Soon Els! I told you I have to get this essay done." He told me, not looking up at me once.

"Ughhhhhh." I groaned.

I heard him giggle, and so I sat in front of him, arms crossed, and pouted.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. He stared at me for a few moments, silent. Then he put his pen down and crossed his own arms.

"What?" He asked me.

"Doesn't matter." I mumbled.

"Tell me."

"No, it's okay. You get on with your work." I sighed.

He scoffed, and then pulled me over to him. He was sat on the floor of the common room, so he pulled me to him, and pushed my legs to straddle him slightly.

The pout was still evident on my face. And he was now smirking.

I looked him in his eyes as he began to speak.

"What's up?" He whispered, and then softly pecked my lips.

"Nothing Draco. You get on with your work. It's so much more important than me, an actual human." I whined.

He laughed. He actually laughed.

"It's not funny Dracooooo. I just wanted a hug."

He pulled me close to his chest, still laughing, and I hid my smile in his shoulder.

"You're silly." He giggled.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. You should've just hugged me if you wanted to, I wouldn't have told you to get off me."

"Your stupid essay seemed to take priority."

He giggled again.

"Stop laughingggg."

"You're so needy." He smirked.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No." He reassured. "It's cute."

I pouted again, so he leant forward and kissed my lips again. He pecked me a few times, then a forth, but kept his lips there a bit longer.

"I really do need to get on with this essay though. Like you said, it does kinda take priority." He joked.

I punched him in his chest a few times jokingly before climbing off him and sitting by him.

"Joking. I love you." He whispered, and he pouted his lips for me to kiss.

I pecked his lips a couple times and smiled.

"I love you moreee." He shook his head, and smiled.

As he began writing again, I leant against his back and watched him finish his work, quietly this time.