~just a ravenclaw~

I've been with Draco for a year now. Today is our one year anniversary today and I'm so happy we've lasted this long.

I really care about him, and I'm sure he really cares about me too. We've been childhood friends, and we remained friends when I was out into Ravenclaw, no matter what everyone else thought.

I'd always get shouted at by Pansy when Draco wasn't around. She'd always tell me how he's only with me for pity, and how he deserves someone much more suitable for him. Someone like her.

I didn't care though. I'd just stand and smile while Draco told her to fuck off, and that he loves me.

I'm currently walking down to the Great Hall for breakfast, and I hear someone shout my name. Before I had the chance to turn around, strong arms wrapped around my waist and I was smothered with kisses all over my face and neck.

"Happy..." kiss "...one..." kiss "...year..." kiss "...anniversary..." kiss.

I giggled as he continued kissing me, pulling me close to his chest from behind.

I laughed a bit more, then turned round in his arms and pecked his lips as he grinned brightly.

"Happy anniversary Draco." I smiled back.

"I love you Popppyyyyy." He drawled as he buried his head in my neck.

"I love you too Drac-"

"So basically," he interrupted as he grabbed my hand and walked me into the Hall with him, proudly. "I've got loads of stuff for you in my room. We can go get that after breakfast. It's Sunday, so I'm taking you to Hogsmeade, and you're doing NO schoolwork whatsoever today!" He smiled.

"Well now you've made me feel bad." I pouted as I stood still.

"What, why?" He asked, confused.

"You've gone and sorted all that and I've only got you a couple boxes of presents." I mumbled.

"I didn't need you to get me anything, Poppy. You're enough for me. I have to get you stuff though, because..... because..... um.... because I have to." He smiled, again.

"Well we can get food in Hogsmeade and I'm buying." I told him, and walked to take my usual seat at the Slytherin table.

I heard him chuckle behind me.

"We both know that's a big fat lie. You're not paying for the food, when I'm the one taking you out." He laughed as he sat in between me and Crabbe.

"Well then I'll take you out instead." I compromised. I'd gotten him some expensive cologne, and his very dark mint chocolate truffles, some alcohol, and a new Gucci belt, following a new tracksuit too.

And he'd planned all this.

"Babe will you just listen. I'm taking you out, and I'm paying. I couldn't care less if you'd gotten me a pair of socks or nothing at all. I treat you as often as I can, even if there's no occasion, let me just do this. Chill Poppy." He finished with a giggle.

⚪️⚪️⚪️

I eventually gave in, and we exchanged gifts after breakfast. He'd told me off for spending so much money on him, but I'm glad I did; he deserves it.

He'd gotten me so many things. From expensive jewellery, to chocolate frogs. From some expensive clothes, to a cute little moving photo book of us.

Then we spent the day in Hogsmeade, where we had a beautiful meal and spent the day there.

We came back , and skipped dinner. Instead we brought some Chinese food back from Hogsmeade and sat and ate it in his dorm.

That's where we are now, all cuddled up in bed, our naked bodies entwined. He was stroking my hair gently, kissing my forehead every now and again.

"Thank you for today Draco." I whispered, into his naked chest.

"You don't have to thank me. I'd do anything for you, my love."

"I love you, Draco."

"I love you too, Poppy."