~🔞i will kill you~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Request for @sadbadjuju

**************************************************************************

Moon Rose Thornestone was simply just a girl with no choice. Her parents, Julie and Andrew Thornestone were extremely loyal to the Dark Lord; and they were proud of it. Of course, this wasn't exactly ideal for Moon, as it meant that she was expected to follow in their lead, with their beliefs, when really she was just the typical sweet 16 year old girl.

She used to take pride in bullying people her and her friends believed to be inferior to them. But this stopped in her fifth year, when Umbridge took her toll. She no longer believed muggles, half-bloods, or people from any other house except Slytherin were scum. But of course, she had to pretend they were, for the sake of her life.

This was why she got on so well with one of her close friends Draco Malfoy. Because they were so very similar, and they both hold a mark on their left wrist they wish they never had to get. But they were children with no choice.

They'd both been assigned the task of killing Dumbledore and escorting the death eaters into Hogwarts, and obviously, neither of them were too keen on doing so. This task had brought both Moon and Draco closer, as they only really had each other to go to for comfort in this situation.

They'd grown that close, in fact, that they'd both developed some sort of loving for each other. Neither of them had the guts to admit it, but the chemistry was there.

That's why, when Harry Potter was chasing Moon down the corridors of Hogwarts shouting about Draco hexing Katie Bell, she snapped.

"It wasn't Draco it was me!" She screeched in the corridors as they both stopped dead in their tracks. Luckily, everyone was in the Great Hall, so only Harry heard.

It wasn't her. It was Draco who hexed Katie. But she was scared about what Harry would do to Draco if he knew for sure it was him. She cared too much about Draco for him to get hurt even more then he already is. So she took the wrap, just to shut Harry up. And it worked, Harry was stood a few metres away from her, mouth agape and disgust on his face.

"I hexed Katie Bell, not Draco." She confirmed, and then ran off into the nearby girl's bathroom.

As soon as she got in, she ran over and threw herself onto one of the sinks, suddenly finding her legs growing weak. She hated this so much. She hated every part of it. She shouldn't be doing these sorts of mad things like fixing a cabinet to bring ruthless murderers into a place she could call home.

Her breathing began to grow heavy and she grew very warm, very fast. So in quick movements, she pulled off her waistcoat and loosened her tie. Looking up at herself in the mirror, she saw all of her insecurities in one image. Her hair was lazily done up, the bags in her eyes were completely obvious, and what once used to be her pearly white smile had disappeared altogether.

Instead, she was left with a scared, lonely, misunderstood gaze looking back at her dull blue looking eyes. She hated it so much. Tears were seeping out of her eyes at this point, as she closed her eyes and hung her head in shame. She let sadness over come her in these bathrooms, but that's what she needed so she could look strong on the outside.

When all things seemed to turn silent, a loud crash came from the entrance of the bathroom, and an infuriated looking Harry stood opposite her, his wand pointing directly at her chest. Her face morphed from a look of sadness to worry.