~shopping~

You and Draco have been together for 3 and 1/2 years, and now, finally, you were living together in a small apartment in London. You'd just moved in earlier today, and needed to go on a good food shop.

That's why Draco was driving round the streets of London to take you both to the nearest supermarket.

"Draco you've just driven past Tesco." you pointed out, as Draco continued past another supermarket you could have gone in.

"Who's Tesco?" he responded, causing you to giggle.

"No Draco, Tesco isn't a person, it's a place. A place we needed to go actually."

"Well why didn't you say sooner? I'm not an expert driver knowing exactly where I'm going." he reasoned, getting agitated at how many different types of supermarkets there are, while you still giggled at him.

"Okay, if you keep going down here, and turn up there, we should come to an Asda." you directed.

"What in Merlin's beard is an Asda." Draco asked, confusion radiating off him. You couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter at how little he genuinely knew about this.

"Asda is a supermarket! Just trust me."

"Hmm." he huffed. "It shouldn't be this stressful to get food you know. Food should just come to us."

"Well you can get it delivered to your door, but-"

"Wait wait wait," Draco interrupted. "you're telling me we could have avoided all this mess and just spent some quality time together and got our food delivered, but you chose against that? Are you okay?"

Draco pulled into Asda's car park as you laughed at his stupidness. After paying for parking, and walking into the supermarket with a trolley, you suddenly realised how difficult this was going to be.

"Merlin why's it so busy?" Draco asked, trying to keep as far away from the rest of the muggle shoppers.

"Other people need to eat food too you know? Maybe one of the other supermarkets might not have been as busy as this if you'd have just gone to one of them."

"Well now we're here so let's hurry up and shop and then go."

So as you walked around the supermarket and got to the frozen food isle.

"Draco what meals are you wanting me to make you?"

"No I'm gonna make you meals."

This caused a slight chuckle to come out of your mouth. "You can't cook Draco."

After a fake gasp of offence, Draco gave in. "I don't know I like all your cooking so just grab some things you wanna make."

Once you'd got most your food, you walked down the beauty isle, which also happened to have all the kinky items on - lube, condoms, etc...

"Ha." Draco sniggered quietly, as you looked at the bath soaks.

"Huh?" you replied.

"Look."

You turned around and saw Draco stood there holding 4 boxes of 'thin feel' durex condoms, an irritating smirk painted on his face.

You flushed a shade of red, looking around at all the other people staring at him, a look of concern on their face.

You didn't even know what to do, but you knew you needed to leave this situation before it got to embarrassing. So you turned on your heel, grabbed your trolley, and walked off to go pay.

Draco laughed at your reaction, but you didn't turn back to look at him again, instead going straight for the tills.

You felt the arms of your boyfriend weal around you as he whispered in your ear.

"Always knew you preferred me raw."

"Draco!" you scolded in a whisper. "We are in public, somebody could hear!"

This only resulting in a hearty laugh coming from him as you unwrapped yourself from his arms.

"Idiot." you muttered, though he kept laughing.

"Stop it, you're not funny."

"I am." he replied, in hysterics. He wasn't laughing at the fact he embarrassed you, more the fact that he finds it so funny when you get annoyed. The way you scrunch your nose up at him and squint your eyes trying to look intimidating. - To no avail, considering he's a whole foot taller than you.

"Are you ready for me to begin?" the cashier asked politely, as she picked up an item ready to scan.

"Oh yes, sorry." you rushed, still embarrassed.

"Don't worry," Draco began in your ear as you turned to walk to the bagging area. "I'll make it up to you later."