~🔞you did so good~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Lauren walked into her potions class with the golden trio, and sat right at the back in her usual spot. The Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy, usually sat next to her. Because of this, Lauren had to act like she didn't want to go to potions in front of her friends, but it was her favourite time of the day.

Of course it is. It'd be a bit strange if she didn't like going to the lesson where she sat next to her boyfriend. Well, secret boyfriend. Her and Draco really care about each other, but for their own sake, thought it was best to keep it a secret for now.

She'd noticed a spec of platinum blonde waltz into the classroom, but didn't look up so it wasn't obvious she was happy to see him.

"Hey baby." Draco whispered, then grabbed her face and pulled her in for a sloppy kiss.

She kissed back for a swift second, but then realised they were in a class. With people.

"Draco!" She quietly scolded. "Not in here."

"Ughh. I haven't seen you for ages. You didn't come to my dorm last night like you said you would." He pouted.

"I'm sorry about that, Flitwick wanted me to go catch up for the lessons I missed with him. You know? The ones I missed so I could be with you." She said, still whispering, as she raised her eye brow at him.

His mouth changed from a pout to a smirk almost immediately, causing Lauren to roll her eyes.

***

The lesson went on as normal, the golden trio oblivious to Lauren holding Draco's hand under the table. But they always did this.

However, Lauren grew shocked when he let go of her hand to rest on her thigh. It wasn't the fact his hand was on her thigh, it was how high up his hand was.

He didn't stop moving it either, and she cheeky got continued writing with a smirk on his face.

Lauren went to grab his hand from under the table to move it, but her tiny hands were nothing compared to his. This caused him to snigger and then disguise it as a cough.

"Draco." She whispered, trying to get his attention. But he just ignored her.

Instead he lifted her skirt up, and slowly pushed his hand into her knickers, causing her to gasp.

"Everything okay, Miss Fletcher?" Snape drawled from the front.

"Um, yes. Just thought I saw a spider." She could see Draco smirking from the corner of her eye.

Snape nodded, then carried on with his lecture. Lauren turned her head to her amused boyfriend and muttered a 'not here', but his hand remained in her panties, and began moving over her heat.

Lauren tried to shrug it off and get back on with her work, but Draco had no intention of doing his work. He was to focused on something else.

After playing with her folds for a bit, he got bored as Lauren tried her best to not give him a reaction. So he slipped his middle finger down her to her slick core, and slipped it in with no warning.

Lauren gasped again, but managed to muffle it this time. The smirk returned on Draco's face as he began to pump his finger in and out of her.

It felt so good for his girlfriend. She didn't want him to stop, but at the same time she did. She didn't want anyone to realise what they were doing, but it felt so good, and she really wanted to finish.

"Little Gryffindor princess getting fingered by the Slytherin enemy in the back of a potions classroom. Now now," he tsked. "what would your friends have to say about that."

Before Lauren could scold him, he shoved in his index finger and curled the two digits inside her, causing her legs to spasm out of shock underneath the desk.

The smirk was only growing on Draco's face, to the point he had to hide it as he leant down to hide his face as he continued writing.

His fingers didn't falter at all. He was pumping his fingers at a very generous speed, and Lauren's eyes were lost somewhere at the back of her head.

She gripped his wrist once more. This time, though, it was so ensure he didn't stop, pushing it closer to her burning core.

The class had started talking as they got on with some work Snape had set, so she didn't have to be overly worried about accidentally letting a moan slip.

She had turned to face Draco now, even though her eyes were now shut. He turned to face her too, focussing on the way her nose was scrunched up, her eyebrows were furrowed, and her mouth was slightly hung open.

"Draco." She whimpered.

"Does this feel good Lauren?" He cooed.

"Please don't stop." She begged, indirectly answering his question.

Obliging to his girlfriend's orders, he sped up his fingers, still watching her facial expression, as her mouth opened wider.

With the hand that wasn't gripped to Draco's wrist, she covered her mouth so she could moan and it wouldn't be so loud.

Draco, however, ruined this, by grabbing her hand from her mouth and holding it so she couldn't muffle her sounds.

"I wanna hear you." He whispered, speeding his fingers up to an inhuman speed.

"Draco I'm close." She whined.

"Good." He smirked.

He kept fingering her, and her mouth kept widening, when suddenly Draco felt Lauren clench her walls around his fingers. She was cumming.

Her legs spasmed once more under the table, and she let quiet, long moans fall out of her mouth. She was in ecstasy as she came all over Draco's hand as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear.

"Good girl Lauren." "You did so good." "My girl."

Once he knew she was finished, he removed his fingers and discretely sucked his girlfriend's juices from them.

Lauren rested on her forearms on the table. She always grew tired after an orgasm; something neither of them thought about at the start.

So Draco pushed her skirt back down to rest on her thighs, and stuck her quill in her still hand to make it seem like she was writing, not sleeping, in the middle of a potions lesson.

And more importantly, to make it seem like she definitely did not just have an orgasm from the Slytherin Prince.