~🔞good things come in three's~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

The Slytherin party was as busy as it has ever been before. Loads of people from each house had been invited. It was the last weekend of term and the Slytherins were determined to throw a massive party to celebrate.

It was amazing. Everyone was getting on with everyone and having an amazing time. There were people shoving their tongues deep into other's throats, while there were other people screaming each other's heads off.

Brynn was stood talking to her friends from Gryffindor, when Theodore Nott tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around, and when she realised who it was, she smiled and hugged him.

"Hey Theo." She smiled.

"Hi Brynn, you look cute tonight."

"Thank you, and you look handsome as ever."

Theo put his hand on his heart in exaggeration, pretending to blush loads.

"Wow, Brynn, your words are doing something to me." He laughed.

Brynn laughed along as she playfully hit him on his chest.

"What do you want anyway, Nott? Why are you here?"

"Right, have you seen Draco?" He asked.

"Umm, no I haven't. Why what's up?"

"Can you do me a favour?" Theo put on a wide smile, hoping to persuade Brynn.

She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Ugh, go on then."

"Yes, I love you. So, you know Draco's ex, Izzy?"

"Yeah, what about her?"

"She gave me this." He held up what looked like Draco's Quidditch jersey. "She wanted me to give it to him but I've found a girl I really wanna speak to so please could you just go and put it in his dorm for me. Just go straight in, he won't mind." He handed her the jersey as he spoke.

"Fine whatever, but you owe me Nott!"

"Of course Madame." He giggled and placed a friendly kiss on her cheek. "Love you."

"Love you too."

And with that said, Theo walked off in the direction of the girl he wanted to speak to, and Brynn walked towards the boy's dormitories.

Once she got there, she opened the door, and immediately cursed herself for not asking Theo which room was Draco's. She stood and panicked for a second before knocking on a random door.

A few moments later, a tired looking second year opened it.

"Sorry to bother you, but do you know which is Draco Malfoy's dorm?" Brynn asked, awkwardly.

"The biggest one right at the end."

She mentally face palmed herself. Of course his is the biggest one. He's a Malfoy for heaven's sake.

"Right, thank you."

She got to the room on the very end and remembered Theo telling her she could just walk straight in, so she did.

When she opened the door, she noticed the lights were off, but also noticed two sets of eyes staring her down.

"Sorry- umm. Theo gave me this that a girl called Izzy gave him to give to you but Theo asked me to bring it as a favour and he said to just come straight in, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything I was ju-"