~🔞malfoy manor~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Joy woke up early in the morning tangled in a warm bed, topped with silk sheets; a gently snoring Draco Malfoy laid on her naked chest.

She yawned quietly, and looked at the alarm clock sitting on her bedside table - 5:27am.

Groaning quietly, she felt a sleepy Draco move his naked body further on top of her.

"Morning D." She mumbled, placing a gentle kiss on his sweaty head.

Draco had always been self conscious about this. It's weird, but he always sweats throughout the night, and for ages he refrained from sleeping in the same bed as Joy because of it.

But she proved to him she didn't care, and here they lay; bodies entwined lovingly together.

"Morning?" He asked, his voice heavy and hoarse due to the early morning. "It's, like, the middle of the night."

Joy giggled, her chest vibrating on to Draco, and she felt him smile into her neck at her laughter.

"You're cute. It's half-past 5." She whispered as she began stroking his hair softly.

Feeling him pout slightly against her neck, she moved her head back a bit to look down at him.

"I'm not cute." He mumbled. "I'm a stud."

This caused Joy to laugh out even louder. "A stud? Of course you're a stud, Draco."

Draco's face softened. If he could only hear one thing for the rest of his life, it would be Joy's laugh. He began chuckling along with her.

"Anyway," he began. "I want to go back to sleep. I'm tired after last nights activities."

He began tickling her as he said the last few words, causing her to thrash around the bed and laugh harder.

"Draco... please... stop!"

"No." He teased, as he continued to tickle Joy; tears began strolling down her jovial face.

"I'll scream - Draco. Then your - mum will come - in." She managed to threat through laughs.

"Scream your loudest, darling. She's not here." He stopped tickling her, however.

"She's not?" Joy asked as she caught her breath and wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"No. Her and father left last night, they're staying somewhere in Cornwall for a few days, some sort of conference. Why else do you think I let you scream so loud last night?" He teased as she giggled, smacking him playfully on his arm.

"Well I don't think I'm going to have much luck getting myself back to sleep now, so what do you want to do today?" Joy asked.

"We can do anything you like." He responded, rubbing his eyes.

"Anything?" She asked, her eyebrows raised mischievously.

"Anything." Draco confirmed.

——————————————————

It had only been a couple of hours and Draco and Joy had already done so much.

By 6:30am they were showered and dressed, heading downstairs to fetch some breakfast.

And by 7:20am, they'd finished breakfast and had already had sex in the lounge.

"You said anything..." Joy giggled as she looked at a heavy-breathing Draco.