~🔞you're beautiful~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Request for @sadbadjuju

**************************************************************************

It's now the summer holidays before I start my sixth year at Hogwarts. I love school, and all my friends that go there. But I hate the holidays. See, my father died when I was younger, so I've been left with my wonderful mother. She tries her best to earn our living, but since my father died, she's suffered from depression.

I love going home because I like being around my mum and making sure she's okay, but because she's now unfit to work, I have to get a job to make sure she has a living when I'm not around.

I had to get a job at a place that was paying rather high amounts of money so that my mum had enough for food and rent while I was at school, so I accepted a job as a maid at Malfoy Manor when I was 14.

I'm now 16, almost 17, and have a love/hate relationship with that job. I don't mind cleaning the Manor, or taking the Malfoy's their food. In actual fact, I love the Manor. I love exploring it's history. I love Narcissa Malfoy. She's so understanding of my situation, and is so nice to me. The Manor has it's own spa down the stairs and she always invites me down with her.

Lucius Malfoy despises me, of course. Not only am I a Ravenclaw, but he didn't get on with my father. So I'm seen as an inferior maid, who does his dirty work for him. He'll occasionally hit me with his cane if I don't do things up to his standards. And for that soul reason, I tend to flinch every time I see him.

Their son, Draco Malfoy is in my year at school. When I first started working at his house, he'd take the mick out of me, and laugh at me at school. However when he found me crying in his lounge, he asked me what was wrong and I just vented everything about my parents to him.

Ever since then, he's always been nice to me around the Manor, even initiating conversations. At school, he doesn't speak to me in front of his friends, but he will shout at them if they ever say anything to me, which is so confusing.

It's rather strange, actually. I could swear I see him staring at me from the corner of my eyes in lessons. Like, a lot. And when I'm at the Manor, I always catch him watching me work.

I have to wear a special cleaners pinafore, and underneath, I just wear black leggings, a plain black T-Shirt, and some black Nike Air Force 1's.

***

Today was bathroom day. Or in more simpler terms, I clean all the bathrooms in the Manor. There are a total of 6 bathrooms in the Manor, but Narcissa told me I don't have to do the guest bathrooms as they've not been used, so I only have to do the 2 en-suites in Narcissa and Lucius' room, and then the one in Draco's room.

I'm quite glad I don't have that much to do today as I'm not in the mood to stick around at all. I'd bumped into Lucius on my way into his en-suite and he had a fair bit to say about my family, and when I let a single tear slip down my rosy cheek, he hit my with his cane telling me not to be so weak in his presence.

Now I am on my way to Draco's room to do his bathroom and then go home, blood running down the side of my face from where I'd been hit, and tear stains down my cheeks.

Once I reached his dark oak door, I lightly knocked twice and heard a gentle voice shout 'come in'. Before I went in, I took a few deep breaths and put on a fake smile.

"Hello." I said, softly, as I entered his room. He was sprawled on his bed in nothing but a pair of grey joggers reading 'The Northern Lights' as he looked up to me.