~🔞a liar, a cheat~

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

How dare he use me like that. How dare he string me along; telling me daily he loves me, and we'd be together forever and always, when really it was one big lie.

The tears fall freely as I stand staring at my reflection in the bathroom. The music booms as the rest of the Slytherins enjoy the annual 'last day of school' party.

All the time I've wasted sitting with him and talking about the future, our future. How he'd sit with me whenever I'd cry and pretend to give a shit, when all the while he's been with another girl behind my back.

I stare back into my own eyes and watch the tears fall down my face, not even bothering to wipe them away.

The longer I look at myself, the more and more I realise how much of a laughing stock I am. A joke. A clown.

I suddenly break down even more. Crying louder and louder as I slide down the wall and bury my face into my knees.

"What did I do wrong?" I whimpered as I continued to cry.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and I turned to see who'd walked in; not caring that they're going to see me in such a state.

"Please leave me alone Draco!" I cried, hiding my face once more.

I heard the door close and began crying harder.

I thought he'd left, but when I felt his hands on my shoulders, I realised he hadn't. I lifted my head back up and looked him in the eye.

He was crouched down in front of me, stroking my back comfortingly.

"You think I'm just gonna leave you and let you cry here by yourself, Moon? Cause you can think again. You're my best friend! Tell me what's wrong, darling." His voice was soft and gentle.

He was such a good friend; our bond was so tight and he's always understood me so well. I couldn't help but throw myself into his arms, and I was so grateful to feel his arms wrap around my waist protectively.

He rested his chin on the top of my head as I cried into his shoulder with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Was it him?" He asked after I'd calmed down a bit. "Has Blaise hurt you again?"

I was quiet for a moment, until I realised I can't hide anything from my best friend.

"He fucking cheated on me Draco, right in front of me. I went to get him a drink and came back and he was kissing that McAphee girl. But it's not even just that, he's been doing that with her for ages. She told me. She said that it wasn't the first time he'd kissed her. He lied to me and I was so stupid to still love him."

"No!" Draco seethed. "Don't ever say that again. You're not stupid darling, you're strong. You will get over this, I know you will. You've overcome worse, and I'll tell you something, if he can cheat on someone as fucking amazing as you, he never deserved you in the first place."

I lifted my head away from his shoulder and looked him in his eyes once more.

"Really?" I whispered. And he didn't respond, only smiled slightly, and pecked the side of my head.

He leant over to the sink and wet a towel, before bringing it to my face.

"You have some makeup under your eyes." He whispered as he gently wiped the ruined makeup from my face. "You don't need it anyway. Just like you don't need him."