End of a life...but who's?

Ok guy's here's new chapter. I must say it's full of action and things you wouldn't expect. Vote, comment and stuff.

Matt's pov:

I sat on the sofa waiting for Sky to come home. She said she would be home only 10 minutes after the phone call ended but she still wasnt there.

"Matt, stop worrying she will be stuck in traffic."

"I cant calm down mum because there are people after her because of one of YOUR stupid best friends."

"Im sorry?" My mum looked confused at me and Laura looked shocked at my sudden outburst.

"My best friend?"

"Yeh her mum slept with one of your best friends and got pregnant to him. Her dad found out, killed the guy and Sky's mum and now he is trying to split us up because he cant get revenge on your bestfriends kid cos he didn't have one. Apparantly goin for innocent people is his style, It makes no sense why he is targeting me but he just doesn't want Sky happy. DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN WHEN I HAVE ALL THIS CRAP GOING ON"

My mum and Laura didn't say anything, just stared at me. Kyle began to cry because of me shouting, I picked him up and said sorry to him In his ears.

"im sorry to you too mum. Im just so scared." She came and sat beside me wrapping her arms around me. I cried into her shoulder. I tried to ring Sky again but this time her phone was turned off. Something wasn't right and i was sure as hell going to find out.

Sky's pov:

"Sky...Sky. Sky please wake up. please." I open my eye's as light shoots into them, pratically blinding me.

"Rhianna?" She nods and pulls me into a hug. I look at my belly and see stitches around the outline. Then it all came back to me. My dad, the knife.

All the pain I went through before I blacked out.

"Im so sorry...this is all mt fault" I looked at Rhianna who was crying.

"why is it your fault?"

"If Tommy hadn't of met me, they wouldnt know where you were." I looked confused at her as she carried on.  "When your dad found out Tommy had a girlfriend he used it against him. He locked me up in here and told Tommy they would kill me if he didn't tell them where you were.He was made to bring you here. If it wasn't for me you would still have a baby inside of you"

I pulled her into a hug and let her cry into my shoulder. We were both getting out of this place. Even if it killed us.

Matt's Pov:

it had been 2 days since Sky had called me. My mum and Laura were still here. I laid on the couch, still waiting for Sky. I had informed the police but she had to be missing 72 hours before they could do anything. There supposed to be police. In that time she could be killed or harmed. All this I was afraid would have happened to my beautiful Sky. Was I too late?. A knock at the door disturbed my thoughts, I walked over to see Tommy crying and injured.

"Tommy? Where's Sky?"

"It's all my fault. They captred her, they made me take her. They made me. I swear they made me" Tommy quickly rushed crying and holding his shoulder.

"What?.Who took her?...what do you mean they made you?"

"My Dad has my girlfriend captured, he was going to kill her unless I brought Sky to him. Im so sorry Matt. I swear I tried to persiade him to leave you and her alone. Im so sorry."

"Tommy, have they harmed you?" He nodded.

"The men play with me. They hit me and bruise me all the time...you dont worry about me, worry about Sky"