Goodbye old friend.

Sky pov:
I woke up a 1 week after my rescue. I had been told by Matt to go to bed. The worse part was he still didn't know about the baby. How could i tell him?. I heard Kyle knock on the door and then walk in, Matt shortly after him. I smiled and picked Kyle up into my arms, cuddling him close to my body. I couldn't lose my baby boy. My child. Not ever.
Matt crawled next to us after putting the TV on and i rested against him. For one moment everything was perfect, until i lifted my sleve. I glanced over my wrist. Scars of the past covered by cuts of the present. I felt Matt tense up and then get off the bed, he walked away angrily into the on-suite. I kissed Kyle's cheek and then watched as he walked into his bedroom and into his bed. I guessed he was tierd. I walked back into the bedroom to find Matt looking out the window.

"Baby?"

"Why?" Was all he replied

"Wha-?"

"Why?. Why did you hurt yourself after everything you've been through. Everything we've been through. Why did you not turn to me?. Im your fiance." He said angrily with gritted teeth.

"I was scared. I didn't know how to tell you" He sighed, then turned to me.

"What like you didn't know how to tell me i had a kid that i didn't know about for 4 years. That  you didn't know how to tell me you lost our baby. You didn't tell me Tommy did. You still havn't told me a week later. You're the worst type of person to be in a relationship with."

As soon as he said that i saw his face drop. Tears streamed out of my eye's. He tried to hug me but i pushed him away.

"Get the hell out of my house" i shouted pointing to the door.

"No"

"How dare you...how dare you come into my house back into my life begging for me to give you a second chance and say that to me after all i've been through. I didn't tell you about Kyle because i couldn't. It hurt believe me it hurt. Seeing you had moved on only a year after you left. Listening to you in interviews saying you wanted kids with HER. Well you got your wish you got a kid...just not with the right person i suppose. I bet you felt sorry for me didn't you?"

"Skyla-"

"Then you moan about me not telling you about our baby been killed. Sorry i didn't know how to tell you. Sorry i didn't want to hurt your feelings. But you let me go a week, scared to tell you and you already know. What kind of person does that to someone they 'love'? Like i said get out of my house!" I shouted tears streaming down my face.

"Skylar please" Matt cried trying to grab me again. I pulled away and backed myself against the wall, pointing at the bedroom door.

"NOW OR I CALL THE COPS" He stood still for a moment before nodding and grabbing his jacket. He walked out and you walked behind him.

"You can come for the rest of your stuff tommorow" He looked up at you on the doorstep.

"You're kicking me out?"

"Well why would you want to be with me. Im the worst person to be in a relationship with?"

"Sky i didn't mean it. I was angry"

"Goodbye Matthew" i closed the door in his face and locked it so he couldn't get back in. I slumped down behind it and started crying. What have i done?

Third persons pov:

3 weeks had passed since Matt and Skylar went their seperate way's. Matt had tried to get back in her life but it hadn't worked. He was living with his mum and Sky with Kyle. Matt had seen Kyle every two day's when he wasn't filming Doctor Who.