expecting the unexpected

"The results have come through. The father isn't actually any of the men you said you thought it was. The actual father is called James Mackovoy. 26 years old and lives in America" i dropped to my knees and sobbed. (Lets just pretend thats how DNA tests work yeh? xD)

"How, how is this possible?"

"Miss Phillips, i don't mean to pry on your personal buisness but...did you by any chance have a one night stand with this James character?"

"I don't know, i can't remember?. Oh.my.god. I remember James. We met in a bar down in San Diego. Thank you Dr Timothy but i have to go"

"Good luck Skylar. See you on the 5 of December for the gender scan."

"Yep, can't wait"

He hung up and Matt came in the room. As soon as he saw me crying he helped me up. He hugged me tightly and made sure i was ok. My phone began to ring again.

"Hello, Skylar i am so so sorry but i got it wrong. Matthew Smith is the father" I gasped and looked at Matt.

"What?"

"Well you see we don't put the first name just the anichal. We had someone else called S.Philips. i am so sorry for the misunderstanding."

"It's fine Doctor Timothy thank you"

We put the phone down and i instantly jumped into Matts arms.

"We're having another baby"

"We're having another baby?" i nodded and laughed. He spun me round and kissed me passionatley.

"No more lies?" Matt held out his pinkie

"No more lies"

"So who was this James then?"

"Me and Tom had an argument a month or so ago and i walked out. I went to the pub and there he sat. Innocent looking. We hit it off straight away and before i knew it i awake next to him in bed, naked. Then i found out he had a wife and a kid. He led me on. I realised how awful i was to Tom for doing it. I felt crap. But i couldn't stop seeing you"

"It's ok. Everything is going to be fine"

"We need to tell the media everything. We're.going to give a name for ourselves."

"I agree. We will do it next month Together."

Month later- interview

"Hello, i am your talk host Mr Jimmy ferguson and welcome to Tuesday with fergie. On tonights show we have the beloved Queen Latifa. Oh yeh. After years of persuading we finally bagsed her. Our other two guests are the eleventh doctor Mr Matthew Smith and his girlfriend, also well known singer and actress, Skylar Philips... So first lets have Matt and Sky."

We both walked out holding hands. We waved to the crowd and then sat down. Before the show me and Tom had discussed what me and Matt could say. Also some of the lies we would say. Mine and Toms relationship ending earlier than it actually did being one of those lies.

"Hello, you two loverbirds"

"Hey Jimmy" Matt retaliated.

"Heyyyy" i smiled.

"Ok so for a week now fans have being sending in their questions for you guys. Can we start because some of the fans are asking what i am?"

"Go ahead" Matt replied.

Ok so @madison007 says Sky, how does it feel to have everything you wished for as a sixteen year old.?

I feels strange, but also really good to know that from what i've being through, i still managed to achieve my goals.

Next question
@onceuponafeel How does it feel that only a few weeks after you and Tom split up he likes someone else

He has his own life. I arn't part of it anymore. He can like who he likes jist as i have. I love Matt and im sure Tom will treat the girl with the respect and charm she deserves.

@lovelivelife Matt, did you cheat on Lily?

No i did not. That was the tabloids making it up. Me and Lily are great friends and we both agreed we weren't right for one another.

@lokiismyhero I once tweeted Skylar and she retweeted it. This was about a year ago. Has much happened in yours and Matts life since then?

Matt- No, well maybe one thing

Sky- Actually i'd say more than one thing. Quite alot happened but we don't feel comfortable talking about it.

@ Rumbelle asks. Sky, i recently read on google that you were expecting your second child? Is this true?

Sky- Yes it is true. I am two months along and me and Matt are very happy to anmounce that we are having twins. We don't know the genders yet but my manager will keep everyone updated.

"Thats all for this interview. Join us after the break for Queen latifah. Thank you and cya soon"

Right now, everything was perfect. But all was about to change.

Ok so another cliff hanger. Sorry. Next chapter is sad. I cried while writing it. So they are having twins. Leave gender you want in comments i will decide.

Till next time guys. Goodbye and goodnight.