2 week later

I watched Kyle dart around the house trying to fly. We were watching Peter Pan and ever sice then he's been trying to fly.

"Happy thoughts kyle, happy thoughts"

"mummy and daddy...mummy and daddy"

I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see it was jon.

"Good morning Jon"

"Good morning to you Skylar. Look I was just calling to see if you were still up for touring in 2 months."

"Yep so far I am. Im going through a rough patch so I think a tour would be brilliant...you know to get my mind off things."

"Yeh I understand. Say hi to your son and Matt for me"

"I will do dont worry"

"I will talk later Sky. The wife is calling me to help with kids. cya"

"aha cya Jon"

I hung up the phone and quickly grabbed Kyle and picked him up.

"now you can fly baby boy"

"yeyy mummy"

I placed him on my knee and we both ended up falling asleep.

Matt's pov:

I woke up in Sky's bed and turned to face her, She wasn't there so I then decided to check downstairs. I found her and Kyle asleep and took a picture of it. I set it as my cover photo on my phone and then nudged Sky.

"babe, im off to go shopping do you want anything?" Kyle jumped into my arms and Sky laughed as she sat up.

"no im ok...oh wait you ate all the bread didn't you aha I totally forgot. Buy more bread time travelling man"

"of course beautiful" Kyle hugged my kneck really tight and Sky stood up. She tried to get him off but his grip became tighter.

"me go with daddy, mummy"

"if you want too baby boy" I dropped my smile and paced the room with Kyle in my arms.

"Matt what's wrong?"

"Im not leaving you here alone."

"I will be fine. Chloe and Tommy are coming round in about 10 minutes. Calm down I will be fine" She kissed me on the lips and my heart steadied a little. I walked out and towards the shops with Kyle holding on to me tightly. We made our way inside and looked around the isles. Kyle must have asked for about 50 different things. He got 1 since a car was the only thing other than sweets.

I picked up the bread and headed to the counter getting my money out.

"omg you're Matt Smith arnt you?"

"yep that's me. Dont tell anyone though" The young boy scanned my things and then I gave him my money.

"so Matt you got anything to look forward to this year."

"Erm...im getting married soon. My little man turns 5"

"aww cute."

"I better get going"

I walked outside and out towards the house again. I made my way inside and heard Sky, Chloe and Tommy talking.

"you cant tell him. He will freak. You love him right?"

"Tommy I cant keep this from him. He will find out eventually of course I love him"

"Sky Tommy's right...I dont like saying it but maybe you should wait a while."

I opened the room door and they all looked at me. Sky stood up and came to cuddle me but I pulled back.

"Matt?"

"what arnt you telling me?

"i dont know what you mean?"

"dont give me that...I heard you..."

"Dont speak to her like that ass wipe" Tommy stood up and stood in front of me and guarded Sky.

"why the hell do you care?. You hurt her and now suddenly care. Dont tell me what to do...dont ever think you are capable of that."

"Did I mean to hurt her.? NO. I was forced."

"Yeh thats what you said, How do we know its the truth?"

"BOTH OF YOU STOP ARGUING...NOW"

We both turned to Sky who looked scared as hell. I quickly cuddled her and I felt her squeeze me, showing she was scared. I kissed the top of her head.

"Its not his fault Matt."

"I know I was just angry. Sky you promised me you would tell me anything. When did that change?"

"I dont know how you will react Matt. Its not something you will take easily"

"As long as you're by my side I can take everything"

She looked at Tommy who shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head.

"Matt...im pregnant" PLEASE READ BOLD ITS IMPORTANT

FIRST THINGS FIRST. BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS GOING TO BE A DAD AHHHHHHHH

OK NXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE ALOT OF DISTURBING THINGS IN IT SO I WILL WARN WHEN THEY APPEAR.

OK SO FIRST LET ME APOLIOGISE FOR LONG WAIT I HAVE GOOD REASONS.

1. ONE IT WAS CHRISTMAS AND MY BIRTHDAY SO I HAVE BEEN BUSY
2. IM IN A PANTO THATS ON 5 DAYS OF THE WEEK SO I HAVE NO SPARE TIME AFTER SCHOOL
3. I ALSO HAVE EXAMS I NEED TO REVISE FOR SO I CN LEAVE SCHOOL WITH GOOD GRADES.

SO IM SO SO SO SO SORRY. LIKE I SAID NEXT CHAPTER IS DISTURBING SO YEH BYE.