rushing

Person on photo is not Sky...just saying.
Sky's pov:

So after arriving home off the plane I settled Kyle into bed before jumping in a quick bath. I let the bubbles soak my skin as I lifted my body in. I squeaked at the warmth but still continued to enjoy my bath. After a good 20 minutes I reached over the railing and grabbed my towel before delicatly rapping it around my cold body. I walked back into my room and changed into a vest top and shorts and then climbed into bed. My phone began to buzz and I lifted myself on my hands to get it. It was Matt calling my Skype.

"Hello my beautiful princess" Matts face popped up and the light shined brightly In his room.

"Morning babe...well to you it's morning to me it's 12 oclock at night"

"I didn't wake you did I?"

"No I was still awake'"

"I was wondering when I come over to America in 4 month do you want to get married then?"

I felt my heart drop. This was all going way to fast and I couldn't handle it. I put on a brave face and smiled at him.

"Id like that" I had to lie. I didn't want to upset him.

"Aw brilliant I was afraid you'd say no"

"Aha would I ever say no to you?" I said a little les unconvincing than I would of liked it to sound. Why was he in such a rush to get things done?.

"Ok well I'll let you sleep. Goodnight my princess"

"Night Matthew"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I quickly lent my head on my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

4 month later.

I stand at the end of the isle with Ben at my side and Chloe and Talia behind me as my bridesmaids.  Today was the day I would become Skylar Smith. My hands shooo but Ben calmed me down. The music began to play and I walked along the isle. Matt looked at me smiling and Kyle clapped his hands excitedly.  But then I stopped. I wasn't ready to settle down. Im 20 I should live my life. everyone looked at me as I dropped my flowers and turned around before heading out the door. I heard Matt scream my name. He quickly caught me and spun me into him.

"Sky, what's wrong?"

"I Cant do it Matt. I love you I really do but I cant marry you...not yet. It's going to fast I cant handle it"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid you'd hate me"

"For what? wanting to wait a while. I understand Sky I just wish you'd have told me." I nodded my head and kissed him before getting inside the wedding car. That's when it happened. The oncoming, fast truck.  He wasn't looking and then my world went black. All I could hear was the endless screams from everyone who had witnessed it.

"SKYYYYYYYYY!"

8 VOTES AND THREE COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

ITS NOT LONG I KNOW BUT IM ILL AND STRESSED SO IM AFRAID YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. SORRY. ..DEMI OUT.