Taken

New update yeyy...this goes out to adam lovell and anyone who comments continually. Enjoy it should be a long chapter.

Matt's pov:

I sat down stairs, alone, watching jungle book again. Sky and Kyle were still in bed. I felt my phone vibrate on my butt and quickly grabbed it. Caller mum.

"Hello mother dearest"

"Matthew Robert Smith, where have you been? I have called the studios and they said you werent there. Your sister has been round to your house, daisy's house, Stevens house. We asked Jenna where you were and she didnt have a clue. Where are you?"

"mum...did you check the answering machine at all this month?"

"..." The line went quiet.

"Did you?"

"no" was heard quietly over the phone.

"I left you 13 messages... Im in America I came to see Sky and Kyle."

"Ohhhhhhh. Yes you have left me messages

I face palmed and quickly put the phone on speaker as I made a tea in the kitchen. I was lookin for jammy dodgers.

"Top cubord, second shelf." I turned to see Sky in her shorts and vest top, looking happy and content. I grabbed the jammie dodgers and began dipping them in my tea.

"Matthew...im still here you know"

I dived off the counter and grabbed my phone.

"sorry mum, Sky distracted me"

"I did not.." Skt quickly grabbed the phone out of my hand and poaced it to her ear.

"actually Mrs Smith, He was shuving his face full with biscuits"

I heard my mum reply and then Sky walked out with my phone.

"Hey give that back you cheeky mare"

I chased after her before landing face down on the sofa. I saw Sky put my phone on the table and laugh. I realised she was the one who pushed me when I walked in the room.

"and the winner is SKYLAR PHILLIPS"

She waved her arms around chanting for herself, before dancing the drunken giraffe.

"I am the ultimate arghhh" She couldnt say much more as my I had tackled her to the floor and pinned her down...carefully so I didnt hurt the baby.

"The drunken giraffe is my dance...MINE"

"Nope not anymore" I pinned her down harder and put my face to hers.

"Say Matt Smith is the best fiance in the world and I love him more than anyone"

"but what about all the other men I say that too?" She laughed as she sassed me

"Tell them you love me more"

"ok then you Matt Smith are the best fiance in the world and I love him more than anything...happy now"

"Very" I got off her and made my way onto the sofa where Sky jumped on me and kissed me.

"your mum and Laura are coming round today about 12. I dont have any food in so im going to go shopping and get some."

"not alone you're not..."

"Im not going alone, Tommy is coming with me."

"Why do you trust him so much, after all he did?"

"He explained to me why Matt. I cant just inore him after that"

"Yeh because that's a good enough reason"