Descions of a under pressured woman

I paced my room, tears streaming from my eye's. I couldn't do this. I couldn't pick between my son and the man who gave me my son and who I loved so much. This couldn't be right. I had to speak to someone about it who didn't know my dad. Or at least wasn't on his side. Talia's dad lives too far away. There is no one else. I feel my phone vibrate and look to see it's Chloe.

"Hey don't forget you have that panel tommorow."

"Yeh I remember. I'll meet you there" I sigh and Chloe noticed my attitude change.

"Sky what's the matter.?" I begin to cry again and explain everything to Chloe that is happening in my life and what my 'dad' wants me to do. She sounded upset and I knew she had cried a little when I told her. Crying wasn't going to prevent this. Action was. I wasn't going to let my fiance or my so go without a fight.

Matt's pov:

Our life was so perfect, we had our son, our love and our wedding to look forward too. I loved Sky with all my heart and I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with her. I laid on the sofa watching mine and Sky's favourite Disney film, the jungle book.  It made me think of all the good things that were in our old relationship. Back in the day when we were both normal and could love one another without any dangerous precautions that had to be taken. I hear my letter box go and clammber towards it. On the floor is an envelope sealef with some wierd sign.

I Walk back to the couch and use a knife to open the envelope. A letter falls out and I quickly pick it up. It was sent from America, San diego to be exact.

Dear Matthew Smith, listen I dont like you. infact I hate you with a passion. Seem as trying to get you into prison the first time didn't work because my daughter fooled the judge with her 'undying love' for you, I have decided to make things more complicated and to my liking. I have told my daughter she must leave you and marry someone new. Im not stupid,  I knew she wouldn't fall for it so I told her something else. If she does not finish you, she will lose the child. However I cannot actually make her lose the child but if you tell her this and do not let her end it with you...we will take her away. Both her and your child and you will never see them again.  Make your decision.  Dont bother phoning the police, we can slide by them easily. The clock is ticking Mr Smith.

           Skylar's father.

He was back. After all these years of hoping he would leave my life, he was freacking back.  I had to tell Sky. If I dont she will always regrett her decision which ever one she makes. I needed to book a flight and get over there and get her out. I quickly phoned Steven and explained to him the situation and then he ordered me a jet out to America. I needed to see my fiance and child and I needed to see them as soon as I could.

Sky's pov:

I sat In front of everyone at the panel, all laughing and smiling along with me. It was nice to have a break from all the stress and just talk to my loyal fans. A young girl stood up holding the microphone close to her.

"I know you're not an actress but would you ever act. Maybe for a Disney film?."

"I would love to act, especialy for a disney film. Maybe if they did a non animated version of Anastacia I would do that."

Another girl stood up but she was alot older.

"Just sayin, I am extremely jelous of you for getting Matt. I was wondering would you ever act with Matt, or since we know he can sing would you ever sing with him"

I put on a brave face and answered the question to my honest opinion.

"I'd be jelous if someone got Matt before me aha. Yeh I woukd love to act with Matt and you never know. He could be in my next song. Keep updated"

After the interview was finished I climbed into bed and fell asleep. well I fell asleep before I was awoken by a bell at the door. I grabbed Kyle and made my way to the door. I opened it to reveal a soaking wet Matt. Well this complicated things a little.