Again

The tour had finally finish and me and Tom were stronger than ever. I had tried to keep away from Matt as much as i could but my body was craving him. My mind just wanted to hear his voice. I didn't know what to do or how to feel. This man drove me crazy but at the end of the day, so did Tom. I had to decide. Matt or Tom. Ok Sky. Pros and cons

Matt.
Pros
Hot
Icredibly talented
First love
First everything
Father to my child
He drives me crazy (in a good way)
Treats me like a girl would want to be treated.
Cons
Im not with him
He said im a bad person to be in a relationship with but did then admitedly say he was wrong to say it. I like a man who can apologise. No sky CONS, NOT PROS, CONS.
Problem is...i can't really think of anymore.

Ok Sky...Tom
Tom
Pros
Smart
Geeky
Handsome
Treats me like i would want to be treated.
Loves me for who i am

Cons
He's always busy with work
Doesn't want me to go places without him
He doesn't trust me...

This is so hard...im just going to live in a ditch...bye guys. Nah im kidding. I just want to be with both and i know thats impossible but its the easiest way. Without breaking a heart anyway. Im stressing big time.

"Mummy, daddy says go see him a second" i walk into the kitchen to see Matt all suited up, looking smart and hot.

"Looking good hot stuff"

"Do you think it's too much?. I mean i don't want to impress Lily, but my mum wanted to go to the Cinderella premier. Which is why i said i would take her but i have to walk the red carpet also...Sky help me." He panicked walking up and down.

"Ok so first. Change the tie to a bowtie because bow ties are cooler" He laughed and then swapped them around.

"Amd curv your hair abit more"

(Authors note...he still has long hair in this...)

"There you go. Now you look red carpet ready"

"Thank you Sky. What would i do without you?"

"Crash and burn Mr Smith, crash and burn" Matt suddenly went quiet.

"Matt are you ok?"

"I remember when i first set eyes on you when you walked into my classroom, so many years ago. So young. Look at you now. 22, a singer/actress and still as beautiful as the day i first saw you" He grabbed my waist.

"And look at you. As handsome as the day i first met you. Now you're an actor and you're on the show you're obssessed with. We've both grown up so much"

"I love you Sky. I want you back please. Im begging you" He pleaded.

"Im with Tom, Matt. I can't hurt him like that" Matt suddenly kissed me and i melted into it.

"Are you sure?" He began kissing down my kneck.

"Matt, no please. I can't keep doing this to Tom"

"Sky i want you...you're all i've wanted since i first layed eyes on you.
I don't want anyone else and i never will."

"Matt..." Before i could finish the doorbell rang. I quickly ran to answer it. Outside stood a wet Talia and Ben. Latia asleep in Bens arms.

"Guys come in" They both rushed in..

"We were on the way home and the car broke down a couple of streets from here. Can we stay the night please just until we can contact the AA.?" Ben begged.

"Yes of course"

"Thank you. Kyle buddy hello"

"Auntie Talia, auntie Talia" kyle raced into Talias arms and squeezed her.

"Where's Tom?" Ben asked.

"Coming round soon"

"Ok" he nodded.

"So how has Latia being?" I asked Talia.

"Mishchevious. Very mishchevious."

"Sounds like another certain child i know about"

"Matt?" Talia sarcastacly said.

"Yes actually. Matt as well"

4 hours later.

I stood in my bedroom getting dressed into my pyjamas. With an odd glance i to the bathroom every now and then. I looked at my watch. 1 minute left. I checked on Kyle and then walked into the bathroom and looked on the sink.

My knees instantly gave way

I was pregnant again. But who did it belong to.

LEAVE WHO YOU THINK THE FATHER IS IN THE COMMENTS X.

IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT TRUTH IS IM SLOWLY GOING OFF OF MATT SO IT DOESNT INSPIRE ME AS MUCH BUT I HAVE A GOOD IMAGINATION SO WE WILL BE CONTINUING THE BOOK. I WON'T END IT. DON'T WORRY. THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU GUYS -ROCK CHICK WITH A COOL BOW TIE-