Start of the tour.

IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE, I KNOW IM A HORRIBLE PERSON. SUE ME...WAIT NO DON'T WRITING IS MY LIFE. This goes to DreadHeadSpirit and her girlfriend because they wanted to be involved.

I woke up on the 24th May refreshed and excited, today was the start of the tour and i couldn't wait. Jon's managers driver was picking me up at 11:30 and Matt was coming for Kyle at 10:30. I messaged Tom, who was now my new boyfriend, and told him to come round.

5 minutes later there was a knock on the door and i opened it to see a smiling Tom. He kissed my lips and then handed me some chocolate.

"For the plane ride"

"Ohhhh thank you baby" He smiled and then gave Kyle a hug. We all sat down and watched Ice age 4 until around 10 oclock. I then got Kyle ready for Matt who he wouldn't shut up about. After a 10 minute delay Matt finally showed up and i let him in.

"Oh hi Tom" Tom looked at Matt and smiled.

"Hello Matt, nice to see you again"

"Yeh, you too" he then looked to me "can i talk to you?" I nodded and we then walked into the kitchen.

"Why is Tom here?"

"He came to see me before i leave today"

"Are you together?" He asked stepping closer to me.

"No. Anyway what's it to you?, you're with someone arn't you"

"Yes." I felt my face drop. I still loved him no matter how much i denied it but i just knew he never loved me truly.

"Well good for you, i hope you're happy"

"Yeh i am thanks"

"Good" i replied.

"Good" he then retaliated. I walked out and found Tom playing with Kyle pretending to fly.

"Kyle im leaving now. Mummy loves you and i will see you very soon. Be good for Daddy. Oh Matt, Tommy and Rhianna will be coming to see him sometimes."

"Yep okay fine"

"I've left 500 pound in the cubord for food and rent for a month. I will give you more when i get back"

"Yep" he answered bluntly.

I kissed Toms cheek and hugged him.

"Bye guys" They all waved and then i walked out to the car that was waiting.

It was a beautiful car and the driver looked awesome.She had long Dreadlocks and cool Elton John shaped glasses on. She wore black skinnies with a white shirt and a black tweed blazer. She opened the door for me, i quickly scooted in and put my seat belt on.

The driver climbed in and started the engine. For the first part of the ride it was quiet but then i decided to talk.

"I like your hair"She looked through the wind mirror smiling at me.

"Thanks Miss" i scoffed.

"Please call me Skylar"

"Thank you Skylar. Im Bilton, Summer Bilton."

I laughed at her James Bond quote.

"Say Skylar, you wouldn't mind letting me have your autograph would you? My girlfriend has a massive obssession with you. She wanted to go see you and Bonjovi but we couldn't afford it. It's her dream concert"

She showed me a photo of her girlfriend.
"That"s her, she's called El. Being together 4 years now"

"She's so pretty. And we can't have her missing her dream concert. You can come with me to which ever one you want and i will meet your girlfriend in person how about that?"

"Aww Skylar that would be brilliant. I will call her when we get to the airport. She will be so happy"

I smiled and then settled back in my seat.

**************** time.skip

"Skylar lovely to see you" Jon and his band greeted me with hugs and kisses. We made our way inside where screaming fans waited. They must of found out about the tour. We had 3 hours to wait for our plane so we signed a few.

"Oh my god Sky i love you so much"

"Sky over here"

"Skylar Philips i love you" i looked through the crowd before my eyes landed on a familiar face. It was Summers girlfriend.

"Hello El" She looked at me shocked.

"You know me?"

"Not personally, but your girlfriend likes to talk about you" she smiled and laughed.

"You know Summer?"

"Yep and she's got a suprise for you as well when she sees you."

*********** Summers pov:

I waited patiently at my two bedroom appartment for El. Today was the day i was going to make her the happiest girl alive. I heard the front door open and a screaming rage coming from El.

"SKYLAR PHILLIPS JUST TALKED TO ME OMFG SKYLAR FLIPPING PHILLIPS JUST TALKED TO ME. ME AN ORDINARY GIRL, JUST GOT TO TALK WITH SKYLAR."

I laughed and pecked her lips before holding two tickets up.

"What are the...noo are they...oh my god Summer how did you afford these.?"

"By befriending a superstar. Told her you were upset about missing the concert and she gave me free back stage passes."

"Oh.my.god. Im so excited." She jumped around happy and bubbly while i just stood there laughing, how did i get this girl?

Sky's pov:

I waited in my hotel lobby for Summer and El while Jon headed to the stadium. They arrived 10 minutes early and we too made are way to the stadium. Me and El got along so well, and i must admit, her eyebrows were to die for.

When we arrived there were tons of screaming fans but due to a strict schedual i could only shout hello and not sign anything. We made our way inside and a woman looked at us and then let us through. Jon waited patiently and then showed me to my dressing room.

"Anything you want to wear you can" i squeled and hugged him.

"Thank you, meet you out here in fifteen minutes."

"The fans are in the building Mr Bonjovi" The woman who let us through quickly said.

"Thank you Katrina, go make sure the rest of the boys are nearly ready"

I walked inside the changing room and then to the wardrobe. I slipped on a light blue dress which was covered in bowties. Then i thought about Matt. my heart is telling me I still love him eventhough he doesn't care. Yet my brain is telling me Tom is the right one for me.

After fastening the dress i put on some flats and let my hair fall straight. I looked one last time in the mirror before finally been happy with my apperance. And so it begins.

8 votes next chapter, may take a while to update because my real exams start Monday and im taking all my time up revising so updates may be slow.