NO.

This chapter is abit wierd but I really wanted too write it. It's all about her dad.. So enjoy, vote and comment. Also the picture at the top is Tommy.

I let Matt in and he instantly cuddled me, leaving me also wet. He picked Kyle up and grabbed me as well. We shared a cuddle for the first time as a family. We all settled on the couch.  Kyle laid on me and I leaned my head on Matt's shoulder.

"Why are you here Matt?" he looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"you know why Sky. Your dads back again...trying to ruin our family."

"I dont know what to do"

"I do"

"what?" He stood up and looked at me and Kyle.

"We are going to see the judge who started all this off. If your dad is tellig the truth then we will have to deal with the consequences but if not, at least we will be a family again."

"Do you think it will work?"

"I reall dont know but its worth a try. Im not going to sit here just waiting for you to be taken away or my son. I love you both and im not going to losr you yet" I ran and jumped into Matt'd arms. I felt him kiss my forehead.

We both looked down at Kyle to see he was asleep. Matt laughed as he picked him up and we both took him upstairs and settled him into bed in his own room, which had been painted beautifully, and then we made our way to bed. I leaned my head on Matts bare chest as he stroked my hair.

"I want to know Sky. If you had to choose...who would you pick?"

I tensed up. I knew my answer. I had to choose Kyle I couldn't leave him with some stranger.

"I donr know. Havn't really thought about it."

"I know bu--" He couldn't say much more because my lips were pressed forcefully to his. I didnt want to talk about it all I wanted to do was prove my love for him before it's too late. I took my top off and jama bottoms and things escalated from there really. We moved together in the dim light and part 2 of the night in San Diego happened. Lets hope the outcome wasn't the same this time.

next day:

I woke the next morning to find Kyle in the middle of me and Matt. They were both still asleep so I decided to make breakfast for them. I walked into the kitchen and began to make breakfast when a knock at the door disturbed me. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole.  Stood outside the door was the devil himself. The man who made my stomach Turn. Tommy.

I opened the door and he smiled at me.

"hey sis"

"Get lost Tommy. I dont want to see you"

"Listen im sorry ok. I know you found out about dad and I know what he's trying to do. He made me hurt you. He tried to make it so you wouldn't fall In love. I regretted everybit of it. I was always at gun point. Dad hates you and now I know why. Look I dont want to say it--"

"What the hell is he doing here?" Matt came behind me and quickly placed his hand on my waist.

"it's ok Matt. He's apologised.  He's telling me why dad wont let us be togther."

"Can I explain inside. Dads got men everywhere." I nodded and let him in. I looked outside the door to see if anyone was watching. I closed and locked the door before sitting across from Tommy.

"explain and make it quick."

"Dad's hates you been happy because...because you arn't his child. Mum cheated on dad while he was on a business trip. She thought he wouldn't find out but then she got pregnant and couldn't say dad got her pregnant because he had been away 2 month and she was a month pregnant. Dad got his men to hunt down the man. He killed him. Then when mum and dad went away...when they died. They didnt. Dad didn't anyway. He shot mum. They didn't die in a car crash."

"Your lying" I say, tears dripping from my eye's. Matts hand still sits tightly around my waist. " where does Matt come in all this anyway?"

"It was his mum's bestfriend. I dont know why he holds a grudge against Matt he just does. He wont stop until you both stay away from each other. Im sorry but if you want a life without threat. Thats the only way its happening."

Tommy then stood up and towards the door, before he went out he looked at me and Matt and then Kyle.

"I wish it didnt have to be like this. But it does. Im sorry. Good luck."

And with that he was gone.  Me and Matt had to figre this out. I couldn't and wouldn't lose either of them. No matter what I had to do to stop him.