Katie and Niklous

It had been three month since Katies funeral. I visited her grave every week and i also wrote a song called Heavens angel and each bit of money that i got from the song went to Katies charity who helped her. I also payed for her parents to go on holiday to get away from all the grief. Matt had been very supportive, helping me every step of the way.

"Mama" kyle came running into my bedroom and shouted for me to go downstairs. I picked Kyle up and headed into the living room.

"Everything ok handsome?" I asked Matt.

"Yeh but why arn't you ready? Come on we need to go to the hospital. We get to meet the twins properly today."

"Matt im not giving birth. We are finding out the gender"

"I bet its going to be a girl and a boy" Matt sat down and held my hand, messing with my fingers. "What about you?"

"I think it will be two boys"

"Really. Why?"

"Mother instinct"

"Can you imagine...three boys running around. Playing football
Wrestling. That would be ace" Matt smiled at me.

"I love you Sky...so so much"

"I love you too baby"

"I love you both" Kyle shouted.

"We love you too Kyle"

"Is Kyle getting dropped off at talias?"

"Yep" I nodded.

We headed out the door and into the car. Matt drove while Kyle sang aloud.

"IF JUST ONE MISTAKE IS ALL IT WILL TAKE. YOU WILL REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES."

"Next time we watch Big Hero Six. Skip that blooming song. It's all he ever sings"

"Well it's either that or Let it go...your choice" i sassily replied to Matt.

"Just think. We will have to go through it all again when the little ones arrive." Matt smiled at me.

After we dropped Kyle off at Talias and Bens, we headed to the hospital.

"Hello, we have an appointment to see Dr Green."

"Arghh yeh. Mr and Mrs Smith. Right this way" i looked at Matt and followed the girl.

"Since when did we get married Mr Smith?"

"What? It sounded cool and i loved writing it down"

"You're such a wierdo" he stuck his tounge out and grabbed my hand.

An hour later

"Baby, can you believe it, we are having" i cut him off.

"Matt, the paparazzi are around. I want our families to find out from us"

"Ok ok im just so excited to meet out little Babies."

"Me too" We smiled at one another and got in the car.

"When we get home can we pick names?"

"They arn't even born yet. Don't you want to know what they look like and then name them?" I quizzed Matt.

"No i want to name them now"

"We only have to name one. I already have the other name picked out." I smiled.

"Can i know?"

"Maybeee"

"Hey they are my kids as well"

"Fineeee. I want to name one of them Katie..."

"Katie as in?"

"The Katie who died yes"

"Thats fine with me" It went silent until Matt spoke up.

"Sky...i have a name that i always wanted to call my child. It's really old fashioned but the name is so unique."

"Go on"

"Well...i wanted to call my child Niklous (NIK. CLAWESE...from vampire diaries if you wanna know how to pronounce it)"

"I love it. Katie and Niklous...Klous for short."

"Really?" He looked at me shocked.

"Really really" The rest of the drive home was perfect as we spoke what our lives were going to be like. Our family, our friends...our future. Just how it should be.