Chapter 1:The Job

[A/N:Eyy I decided to make a new Jeremike Fanfiction but this one is going to be longer I SWEAR IT THIS TIME because I have a new muse! In this Jeremy and Mike absolutely despise each other. It's even hard being in the same room together so what about the same job?]

[Trigger Warning: Some (Lots of) swearing.]

Mike's P.O.V
_______________

I snarled as I pulled a kid off of yet another animatronic, this time it just had to be Ballon boy...I hated him. Not like I hated most of the people at my school...they all can kiss my ass. Don't get me wrong though not all of them are bad, there's Scott, Fritz, Chris, and then my girlfriend Doll. She's the world to me and the only reason I'm still working at Freddy's...I want to get her an engagement ring.

Oh you're probably confused am I right? Who's Freddy? Or rather what is Freddy? Well he is an animatronic bear that sings and dances around a small stage with the other two, Chicacoo the slutty bitch and Bon Bon the 'I have no idea what personal space is' one. Of course there's two others and some old ones in the back but I hated the older ones more than the new ones.

The old ones entailed Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and that dick Foxy. Now I'm being generous when I say that, Foxy is the lowest of low. Wanna know why? Every single night he and the others will try and kill the night guard that works here. My friend Chris-he works as a janitor here- have a bet going on. I said the next new guy who comes in is going to last two hours on the first night. He said ten minutes in.

"Yo schmuck how's hell been for you?" One of the assholes from school commented laughing as he entered. He wasn't even the worst, these were the jocks and if I had to admit it then that the snooty rich kids were the worst, these were kids that got to my college on full fledged scholarships of course threatened by their very important family members who just so happen to donate to the school in large amounts...

"Oh it's been great! Why don't you stay after and Freddy and the gang can give you a proper introduction!" I responded with venom in my voice, after telling all the stories of the bite of '87, along with the murders, and how the animatronics must have been enough to scare them off............for now at least...

I sighed as I clocked out scratching the scars on my head lightly, in all honesty I felt bad for the night guards that took this job...back when I was on the graveyard shift I had two doors with the exception of limited power. The people that took this job had no doors, two vents, at least twice the amount of animatronics, balloon bitch, a music box, and their only line of defense was a Freddy Fuckboy face.

Naturally being one of the only night guards to survive for so long I was told to help the new guys in anyway possible so I gave them some information but they never listened and died. Did I blame myself? No. Fuckers had it coming to them if they didn't listen. I walked to my car and drove home ignoring the small bits of homework I had yet to do, Ah well it was due Monday and today was a Thursday so I could do it over the weekend...right now I wanted to get some rest before I had to go to school and see Fucksgerald....