Family vacation

The next morning Yaman woke up really early, he called Nedim and told him that he will be out of Istanbul for few days and under this time he orders him to investigate the file. Then he went down to Cenger and asked him to keep an eye on Zuhal under the time Yaman is not at home. Cenger asked "is there anything specific you want me to look after"? "Everything. I want you to be her shadow. I need to know who she talks with, what about and any suspicious movement she makes. She gave me the file she supposedly got from an investigator. I have his name too, so check that guy up also. Use you contacts".

Shortly after, Seher and Yusuf was getting into the car. They said goodbye to everybody and Yaman drove away.
They didn't said any word to each other during this time, Yaman looked at Seher all the time from his mirror and caught her look few times. The Yaman asked "ateş parçası, are you hungry"? "Like a wolf" he answered. Yaman smiled and told him "I know a beautiful place near here".
They stoped by a very cozy little breakfast restaurant in the nature, there were even some animals so Yusuf was very exited, even Seher was happy and loved the place.
During breakfast, Yaman turned to Yusuf "look ateş parçası, I know I haven't been around you those last couple of weeks, I had a lot to do and I neglected you a bit, I am aware of it. But from now on I'm gonna keep every promise I have to you". While talking to Yusuf his eyes was on Seher and was actually her he was talking to. She felt every word and wondered if he was playing any game or if really something happened and he can't tell her.

After breakfast they continued their trip. Few hours later they were at a beautiful place in the beach, away from everyone. Yaman rented a little house with 2 bedrooms, living room and a kitchen. Yusuf loved it and was very happy. Seher also adored the place. Yusuf asked if they can go and play on the beach, then Yaman said "me and your aunt will have a coffee at the little cafe out there so you can play in the meantime".

They really enjoyed the time together, they were like every normal family. They had meals together, played on the beach, took long walks and just enjoyed being alone with each other. They forgot about time and everyone else.
The day before leaving back to Istanbul, Yaman got a phone call from Nedim who told him that he has news about the file. At that moment Yaman came back to reality and remembered the damn file. 
That night they slept all together in the same bed.

Back in the mansion Ikbal and Zuhal were scared of what Yaman could do when he finds out that it was them who set up the file. But Ikbal calmed Zuhal down by saying "Yaman knows that the file is fake but Seher doesn't know about the existence of the file. In that case we could turn things in our favor. What would Seher do if she knew that Yaman set up that file to use it against her and win back Yusufs custody"?