Love confession 🕊

Yaman was caught in surprise by Sehers question. He was thinking how to avoid the answer. In the other hand Seher was very aware of where she is going. He was trying to win time and said "I don't understand"
S: "I think my question is quite clear. Why is it so important to you that I forgive you"?
He swallowed and was trying to find an answer.
Y: "well... we want to live in peace together for Yusuf, and I think we can only do it by holding together. With no hate or anger"
Seher was satisfied that she managed to make him uncomfortable. She smiled and answered "I understand. Sounds logic".
They had their dinner in silence and then got into the car and headed home.
Yaman was still confused and uncomfortable, he was thinking "Did she understood something? Why that question"?
Seher was aware of all of it but that's what she wanted. She wanted to pull a confession out of him, but without letting him know that she knows about his feelings. She only wondered how long could he hold on before he opens up to her.
They changed into pajamas and she got into bed with her book, Yaman asked if she is not tired and she answered "actually not, I had a great evening. Thank you for that".
He was surprised, what was she doing? She's never been so comfortable around him and now she acts like they've been married for 10 years and know each other so well. Like the roles changed, now it's him who is uncomfortable.
Anyway, he wished her good night and laid in sofa, but he couldn't sleep until late.

The next morning Seher woke up early and together with Yusuf was already in the kitchen when Yaman woke up.
Seher and Yusuf was having a good time together helping Adalet with the breakfast. Yusuf noticed Yaman at the door "amcaaa, come join us".
Ya: "good morning all. What are you up to this early"?
Yu: "we're helping Adalet abla with breakfast and my aunt is making me vanilimon. Do you want to help us"?
Ya: "I'm sure you can handle it without me".
Yaman got a phone call and went out. He came back just minutes later holding the biggest bouquet of roses in his hands. Everyone was surprised. Then he handed them to Seher "senin için" .
She was surprised but managed to hide it "thank you, they are beautiful. Neslihan would you please put hem in the water and leave them in my room"
Neslihan took the roses and did like Seher said.
Yusuf was amazed "wooow amca so much roses".

They had their breakfast together as always. After it Seher went upstairs with Yusuf since she promised him to finish his puzzle. On the way up Yusuf asked "amca, will you join us to finish my puzzle"? Seher was faster and answered "your amca has work to do. You and I will finish it"
Yu: "tamam, but when you're done please come to us"
Ya: "tamam ateş parçası"

Seher and Yusuf was first drawing since Yusuf wanted to make a painting for Adalet abla.
Yu: "teyze, the roses amca got you were beautiful right"?
S: "yes dear. Very"
Yu: "so why did he brought you flowers? Is it your birthday and I don't know it"?
S: "yooo ..." she got interrupted by Yaman
Ya: "nothing special, ateş parçası. I just wanted to make her a surprise"
Yu: "it must be something between husband and wife. I guess I'll get it when I grow up".

They played with Yusuf for a little while, finished the drawing and the puzzle. Yusuf was feeling tired and wanted to get some rest. Seher helped him change his clothes and put him into bed.

She came back to her room and Yaman was working on something.
S: "you don't have to do this kind of shows. You think you can make me forgive you with a bouquet of roses"?
Y: "I wasn't doing any show. I just felt like that and brought you flowers. That's all"
S: "you didn't have to"
Y: "so now we are going to argue about a couple of flowers or where is this conversation leading? I don't really understand"
S: "that is the problem. That you don't understand. You don't understand that you can't fix things with gifts of money. You need to talk to people"
Y: "I'm really not in the mood for arguing. If that disturbed you then I'm sorry. You can throw them away or give it to someone"

She turned without saying anything and went into the bedroom. Her target was clear. She needed to make him talk, and she was determined to not forgive him until he talks. In the other hand Yaman didn't want to tell her about his feeing because he was scared that she would misunderstand and think that he was doing it so she can forgive him.

When he came in, Seher was sleeping. He sat on the sofa for a while, watching Seher and thinking how long would it take for her to forgive him.

The next morning when Seher woke up Yaman wasn't in the room. She checked the bathroom but no Yaman there either. Even the working room was empty. She thought maybe he is downstairs.
She met Cenger in the hall and asked for Yaman. He told her that he went out early. It seemed strange to her, but she thought that maybe he has a meeting or something work related.

Arif baba came with 2 glasses of tea.
A: "tell me evlad. What have you done now"?
Y: "how do you know I did something"
A: "well it's 8 in the morning and you're here. Spill it out"
Yaman told him about the dinner and sehers reaction about the flowers. He told Arif baba that he doesn't understand her reaction.
A: "evlat, she asked you very simple question. And we both know the answer but Seher doesn't. I think you shout talk to her clearly and tell her about how you feel"
Y: "she is gonna think that I'm doing it to make her forgive me"
A: "you're wrong. You are assuming things again. You know that this is exactly the reason that brought you here. You assumed that she was guilty and you never talked to her. We saw the result. If you want my advice, just talk to her openly"
Yaman nodded and drank the last of his tea, then thanked Arif baba and left.

When he came home he asked Neslihan for a coffee and told her to send it upstairs. As he was leaving the kitchen he noticed Seher in the garden, so he went out.

Y: "good morning"
S: "good morning early bird. Since you weren't home we had breakfast but I can ask Cenger to prepare something for you"
Y: "it's ok I'm not hungry. I'll just have a cup of coffee".
S: "you know best".
Y: "why are you acting so cold? Ok I understand what I did was wrong but I thought that we can at least act like adults"
S: "adults? Are you kidding me? Is the person who told everyone except me about the file telling me this? You really make me laugh"
Y: "I don't find it funny"
S: "well stop asking if you don't like the answer.  I'm doing my best here. I gave you another chance. But don't think you can make it up with diners and flowers. That's not my style"

At this point they went from conversation to arguing. Yaman didn't really understand how they got here. But he thought that maybe she needs to spill out everything she was holding inside since weeks.

Y: "tamam. Spill it out. I'm here listening. If you want you can scream, shout, break, but just tell me what the problem is"
S: "the problem is you. Your lack of communication. You can't expect me to understand what is going on into your mind. I'm not fortune teller"
Y: "well for gods sake ask. What do you want to know"?
S: "I want to know why is it so important to you that I forgive you. If you hate a person that it shouldn't matter. And you told me all this marriage thing was a game, you fooled me and that you hate me. So why"?
Y: "because ... god damn it because I don't hate you. I love you. OK?" He almost screamed.

She was standing in front of him with her big  green eyes wide open

She was standing in front of him with her big  green eyes wide open. She didn't expect that he will confess so easy.
Yaman got closer to her, put his hand on her neck and pulled her head closer and without thinking kissed her. He was longing to do this since months, since the first day he was attracted to her. He kissed her soft and slowly and when he released her, she was in chock.
S: "you... what are you doing"?
Y: "you wanted an answer then here you go. Do you understand now why it is so important to me"?
She was speechless. This was more than she expected.
She turned around and walked in. Yaman was standing there and watching her leave.
"Let it happen whatever happens now" he thought.