Dream of a life together

Seher was surprised and choked. She came to the room, locked the door and sat on the bed. She was still feeling that kiss, because she answered it.
She wanted a confession out of Yaman but she got more. What is she gonna do now? What is gonna happen now? So much questions in her head and she was so confused. How can she look him in the eyes now? How can she tell him that she forgave him?

 How can she look him in the eyes now? How can she tell him that she forgave him?

In the other hand Yaman was still out in the yard. He looked satisfied and all he could think was the kiss. The first kiss to his wife. The kiss that he was longing to give her since day 1.
He was so attracted to her since the first time he saw her, but he tried to keep the distance and not to fall for her. But she was so pure, good hearted, caring, kind and sweet so he lost this game. He fell in love with her, but he couldn't admit it to himself that's why he was trying to hide behind his anger. But not for long. She became his wife and he dreamt of a lifetime with her from the moment she accepted to marry him.
He was ready to tell Seher that he loved her right after their marriage, but he didn't dare because he was afraid of her reaction. He tried so many times and just when he was ready the damn file appeared, and everything went upside down.
But now, he is sure that Seher loves him too otherwise why would she come back when he was shot, and why is she still here?
He had to talk to her, to tell her his feelings and of course decide a future together. Because that's what he wants, a future with her "bu evde sonsuzluk istiyorum seninle", described exactly what Yaman wanted.

 Because that's what he wants, a future with her "bu evde sonsuzluk istiyorum seninle", described exactly what Yaman wanted

He left the yard and was on his way upstairs, he came in the working room, and was thinking if he should talk to Seher now. The he thought "I have to do this now when I have the courage, otherwise I'm not gonna be able".
When he tried to open the bedroom door it was locked, he knocked but no response, he asked "are you there" still nothing. He start to get worried. Is she sleeping, does anything happened to her.

He took the extra key and opened, when he got in nobody was there. He was wondering where she was and why the door was locked.
Just when he turned around to go out and look for her, he crashed with her.
She just came outside the bathroom in her bathrobe and a towel on the head.
She screamed and he was just standing there admiring his view.