New begining ⭐️

The next morning, they woke up in each others arms. This was the first night Yaman slept well in a long time.
He opened his eyes and his wife was sleeping on his shoulder, they were sharing the same bed, not because they had to but because they wanted to.
He has been dreaming with this moment since they said YES to each other.
Seher was sleeping peacefully and Yaman was watching her, she was here with him, she has forgiven him and he will do anything in his power to make her happy. He will live for her.

Seher opened her eyes slowly and met Yamans look "günaydin" she said "this is the best morning I've ever had" he answered and kissed for forehead, while caressing her hair.
She put her hand on his beard and kissed his chin.

"We should go up, Yusuf is awake and is probably waiting for us to have breakfast" said Seher. As she was about to go out of bed, Yaman pulled her in bed again, and hugged her.
Y: "but I don't want to get up. Can't we stay here"?
S: "sorry" she smiled and released herself from his arms.
Y: "I owe you a real honeymoon"
S: "Surprise me, Yaman Kirimli"

During the breakfast Yaman couldn't take his eyes off Seher. He still couldn't believe that she forgave him, they shared the bed for the first time. He was so happy that even Ziya noticed the change.
Z: "Yaman, you look really good and happy"
Y: "because I am very good, brother. And I have all the reasons in the world to be happy. I have the most wonderful person in the world by my side, and I'm honored to call her my wife" he looked at Seher who was blushing and took her hand. He called Cenger and Adalet and said "I hope you can take care of Yusuf for a couple of days. I have a surprise for my wife"
C: "of course, Yaman bey. Don't you worry about a thing"
Z: "I am here too. We'll have so much fun. Right, Yusuf?"
Yu: "yes. But amca where are you going?"
Y: "let's call it a  run away."
Yu: "but who are you running away from"?
Yaman smiled "no one it's just a word you say. We're going on a little trip"
Y: "tamam, I understand"

After breakfast Yaman asked Seher to get ready, they will be leaving soon.
S: "today already"?
Y: "you wanted me to surprise you, so I did my best"
Seher smiled and went upstairs to pack the bag, Yaman was right behind her.
When they came into the room she asked "where are we going? Most so I know what to pack"
Yaman smiled and said "you don't need to pack much things. Take something comfortable and something warm too".
She was thinking where is he going to take her, and continued to pack.
She took few of her pieces and even Yamans things and lacked the bag.
She was closing the bags zipper when Yaman came in "are you ready" he asked. "Yes, everything is packed", "alright, let's go then" answered Yaman.
They said goodbye to Yusuf and ask him to be nice as long as they're not home.

Yaman drove away and during the road Seher tried to make Yaman talk and tell her where they're going. Yaman understood her game and only smiled, or answered shorty with "I'm not buying it".

In less then two hours they came to a hotel in Gölcük. It was a beautiful hotel with a private area. In that private area there was a beautiful mini apartment which Yaman rented for them.
Seher loved it as soon as they came in. Living room was simple. Big sofa, table, tv and some decorations. Just like Seher wanted it.

The kitchen was pretty cozy and fully equipped.  It was spacious too. There was also a dining table with four chairs.

Bathroom was big and had a jacuzzi. From the bathroom you could go in directly to the master bedroom. Spacious room with a kingsize bed. On the bed there was a big bouquet of flowers and different kinds of hazelnut chocolate.
She turned to Yaman and told him "I love it here. Thank you very much for everything"
Y : "well you wanted me to surprise you, so I guess I managed to"
S: "you really did".

Yaman has ordered dinner in the room, so he took Seher for a walk around the hotel area, so the staff could put together Yamans wish.

Since kitchen had a door, it was closed when they came in. Seher wondered why.
"You are too curious again. I think we should change for dinner and then you can open that door" answered Yaman.

Seher was too exited and couldn't wait to see what was Yaman planing and why the door was closed.
She rushed to get ready. For the occasion she chose a classic mini red dress. Not too much but she looked so elegant.
She was about to put on her stilettos when Yaman came in. He had a pair of jeans and a white shirt on. Very casual but very handsome.
"I don't think you will need those shoes, but as you wish" he said.
That made Seher even more curious. "Tamam, tamam no shoes. Can we please go now" she asked.
Yaman nodded and took her hand. They walked slowly through that short hall, and when they approached the door, Yaman asked "are you ready"? She nodded and Yaman opened the door.

"Çok güzel" said Seher after seeing that beautiful arrangement in the kitchen.

The dining table and chairs were gone. That spacious area was filled with candles and roses, and instead of dining table dinner was served on the floor and two big sit pillows instead of chairs.

"What have you done"?"Well, my wife wanted me to surprise her, so I did my best

"Well, my wife wanted me to surprise her, so I did my best. I just hope she is happy" said Yaman and smiled.
"She is. Thank you" answered Seher.
Y: "I'm glad she is happy. But she is hungry too. And I know how she gets when she's hungry. So,please. After you"

Everything in the table was delicious. They enjoyed their meal and Seher was really amazed with everything.
S: "I never thought that Yaman Kirimli is such a romantic man. You continue to surprise me every day".
Y: "well, to be honest, I didn't knew either. But I guess my beautiful wife gets the best out of me".

They were enjoying the desert when Yaman excused himself.
He came back 2 minutes later, sat in front of Seher, took her hand and told her "you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm sorry that I've been such an idiot and put you through so much. When I proposed you first I did it for Yusuf, so we can obtain his custody, we got a marriage on paper but that wasn't my dream. I wanted to marry you for real. Because I had fallen for you in any possible way. And because of circumstances I couldn't even tell you that I loved you and I wanted this marriage to be real". From the pocket he took out a red tiny box, and opened it. In it there was a beautiful diamond ring in tiny flower shape. "So now I'm asking you, Seher Kirimli, will you do me the honor to be my wife for real"?

She was speechless and couldn't stop the tears.
"I'm waiting" he tries to make a joke.
"Of course I do. Yes. Yes." She managed to answer between tears.

He replaced the old "formality" ring with the new one, they got up, she hugged him tight and when she took a step back he leaned towards her and gave Seher a long kiss.

"Our life together starts now. I love you"

 I love you"