First night 💘

Seher couldn't take her eyes off the ring. They still sat in the kitchen. Actually, Yaman was laying down on that big pillow with his head on Seher knees.
"You know, I'm getting jealous here" said Yaman. Seher didn't really understood what he was talking about "I don't understand" she answered.
Y: "well you've been looking at the ring for hours now. You forgot I'm here"
S: "abartma Yaman. Would you like a cup of coffee"?
Y: "sure"
S: "I'll just pick up around and I'll brew us coffee"

She took the plates and put them in the sink. As she was about to turn around she got cornered by Yaman. He put his both arms on the sink, and Seher was in the middle of a strong Yaman and a cold sink.

Y: "I can't stay away from you even for a second. Even when you are around I wanna be near you" he got closer and Seher had no more space to move "I miss your face" he said and kissed he cheeks, "I miss your eyes" and he kissed them "I miss your nose" and he kissed it "i miss your smell" and he buried his nose on her hair "and I miss you" he leaned down slowly on her lips and gave her a long and soft kiss.

Seher was almost breathless when he finally separated his lips from hers. He looked deep in her eyes and said:
"I don't understand how someone can love so much. I never trusted in love or in anything, but then you came and turned my world upside down. You became my air, my life, my breath, my everything and I can't imagine my life without you anymore".

Seher was speechless, and Yaman joked "what happened, you are quite"
S: "don't joke. I'm just really overwhelmed and surprised. I never imagined you like this"
Y: "like this"??
S: "well, romantic, caring, expressing your feelings. I always though Yaman Kirimli is a tough guy and no one could ever reach to him. But then I'm surprised with myself too. My opinion on you wasn't the best. You know, we went through a lot in the beginning and during the road. But if someone would tell me I will fall for you I will tell them they are crazy"

Yaman was watching while she was talking and they were still standing by the sink.
Seher continued "but you never know what life brings you. You are everything to me now and I can't imagine my life without you anymore either"

Yaman didn't said a word but instead he leaned again towards Seher and gave her another kiss.

"Will you let me pass? Coffee is ready" she said

"Will you let me pass? Coffee is ready" she said. Yaman took a step back and she poured coffee in the cups, and they sat down again to enjoy their coffee before they went to bed.

They had their coffee in silence and Seher told him she will call Cenger to hear about Yusuf. Yaman took her phone and shut it down.
S: "what are you doing"?
Y: "Cenger have the number of the hotel. No phones allowed. If there is something they will call the hotel number directly. Stop worrying and enjoy your honeymoon"
S: "tamam, as you say".
Y: "do you want to watch a movie or what do you want to do"
S: "I guess it's better if we go to sleep and then tomorrow we can explore the place more. What do you say"?
Y: "let's go then"
S: "but I would like to take a shower before"
Y: "you take your shower and I will read 2 or 3 pages of my book".