The war between mind and heart 🤍

Seher felt that she need to talk to someone and maybe get some advice on what her next step would be, so she called Kiraz and asked her if she could come by the mansion because she needed a friend to talk.
"Of course I'll come she said".
As Kiraz was about to leave the house she met Ali at the door: "Nereye" he asked.
K: "Seher called so I'm going to the Kirimlis mansion"
A: "tamam, I'll drive you".
They sat in the car and drove away.

When they reached the mansion, Seher and Ziya was in the yard looking the plants. Ziya got very happy when he noticed Ali. They said hello to each other and Ali was about to leave, but Ziya stopped him and asked if he couldn't stay a while. "Of course" said Ali.

Seher and Kiraz went inside and she told them that she'll send Neslihan with coffee for the two of them.
They met Yaman at the door, he kindly wished Kiraz welcome and asked about Ziya.
"Ziya abi is outside with Ali, I was about to send them coffee. Do you want one too" asked Seher.
"Olur" said Yaman.
Seher asked Neslihan to send coffees in the yard for the 3 men's. She was going to prepare coffee for herself and Kiraz.

Yaman was very surprised by the bond between Ali and Ziya. He had only met Ali few times, shortly, but he really felt connected to him. Ziya isn't someone who love to be around strangers but with Ali was different. It was almost like when he met Seher. He loved her immediately. He was comfortable with Ali and Yaman was ok with that.

"Hoşgeldin" told Yaman and got "hoş buldum" back from Ali. Then he continued "I'm sorry to come like this, I was just going to drop of Kiraz but when Ziya abi asked me to stay I couldn't say no"
Y: "it's ok. It's seems like my brother likes you, and he is not someone who like strangers. But it is something about you that he likes"
A: "yes, I liked him too from the fist time".
Neslihan was coming with the tray and Yaman asked Ali to sit down so they can have their coffees.

A: " I have to admit that I miss judged you. You seem to be good dude after all"
Y: "well I guess it's a professional defect. You job is to not trust people you don't know"
A: "Galiba. But I have to admit that I feel ok around you, which is a bit strange"
He just got a smile back from Yaman after that comment and they continues sipping their coffees.

Seher and Kiraz was having their coffees and Seher was the first one to talk:

S: "we talked just the other day about what I heard and to be honest I don't know what to do. I guess I just needed to talk to someone"
K: "hmm... I understand. What does you heart says"?
S: "I don't know I am confused. I want to forgive him, to give him another chance and to trust him again. But it's too hard. I guess my mind and my heart doesn't want the same thing. I feel like deep down inside me I forgave him but I don't want to admit it to myself or to him. I am scared to be hurt again" she said with kind a sad voice.
K: "I understand you and as much as I want to help you this is a decision you have to take alone. You have to put all the feelings aside and think with clear mind and logic. When we think with feelings involved there is a risk we take wrong decisions".
S: "I know and you are eight, but it's too hard. I just have to find a way to make a decision. I can't pretend like nothing when I'm around him and I can't ignore him for the rest of my life"
K: "I know that you will make the right decision. Just take your time. Remember no hurry".
S: " thank you so much Kiraz. I wouldn't know what to do without you".
K: "you know that I'm always here for you. I should go now, the commissar have things to do"

They walked down together, said good buy to each other and Seher was standing in the yard for few more minutes lost in her thoughts. She didn't noticed Yaman who come close to her, so when she turned to walk in she was face to face with him. Her heart was beating fast of having him so close, so she just took a step back.

Y: "are you ok? Is there something wrong with you? You've been distant for a couple of days now and I didn't want to pressure you, but I'm getting worried"
S: "everything is fine. It hasn't been easy days to be honest. So much things happened. I guess I just need time to process all of that".
Y: "I understand. And I'm really trying to give you some space. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me"
S: "thank you"

She turned her back and got inside, Yaman was still standing there and thinking if she would ever trust him again, if she would ever forgive him.

Seher came to her room and was thinking that she needs to do something. She can't hide from him, but at the same time she don't want to hurry and make a wrong decision.

In the other side Yaman was thinking how can he prove her that he is really sorry about all that happened, and that she could trust him again. He decided to take her to dinner and just have a talk.
He came upstairs, knocked at the bedroom door and came in after she answered.
Y: "I thought maybe you and I can go out do a dinner and talk. Is it ok with you"?
She hesitated a bit but the decided to accept
S: "tamam, olur"
He told her that they're table will be ready by 19:30, so they're leaving around 19:00 and left so she can get ready. He will come back later so he can change his clothes too.

She couldn't decide what to wear so she asked Neslihan for some help. Neslihan looked in her closet and told her:
N: "Olmaz" just when she was about to go and bring some of her dresses she noticed something hidden a bit. She took it out and was amazed.
N: "Seheeeer, this is so beautiful. Why are you hiding it"?
The dress was knee long, nude color, with a perfect round neck opening in the front and big opening in the back that showed all the back. It had some discrete bling that shined as she moved. For that dress Nes chose the stilettos Seher had on the honeymoon.
Seher was looking beautiful in it but said to Nes that maybe it's too open. Nes calmed her down by telling her that she looks beautiful in it and that Yaman bey is gonna lose his breath when he sees her. She even chose a beautiful baby pink scarf to put on the shoulders before they go. Seher was looking stunning. She picked her hair up so her back was all bare.
She thanked Nes for the help and Nes left the room.
Seher was checking the last details in the mirror when Yaman walked in. He stood speechless at the door, watching her bare back. Seher turned around and he wasn't able to control himself. He start walking towards her, and stoped just in front of her. Seher asked if she was fine for the place they are going to.
The only thing Yaman could pronounce was "çok güzel olmuş". Seher took a step aside, took the scarf and told her she will check on Yusuf so he could get ready.
When Seher left the room, he sat on the bed just to put himself together. He chose to wear her favorite costume with her favorite shirt and tie. When he was ready he came to Yusufs room. They wished him good night and was ready to leave.
He took her hand without thinking about it and they walked downstairs. Cenger wished them good night and told that both look very good.

They came to a cozy restaurant under the Bosporus, sat at their table in a bit private section and had a wonderful view of Bosporus in front of them.
They ordered their drinks and food and Yaman was first to talk.
Y: "you really look beautiful tonight"
S: "thank you. It was actually Neslihans choice"
Y: "well she succeeded".
The waitress came with their drinks and after thanking her Yaman said:
" look, I know we've been through a lot these couple of weeks. I really don't want to rush you. I just want you to know that you don't need to be uncomfortable around me. I understand you and I'm letting you take your time. If you need more space I can move to a guest room, we'll find an excuse"
Seher stoped him "no. It's not that. You are doing your best and I see it. It's just too hard for me to forget some things. I just can't understand how someone who risked his life for me several times, could believe in such a thing. I need to be sure I can trust you again. I see your effort, but you really don't have to try so hard, because it just look weird. We need to let things move naturally, without pressure. So I guess it's you who need to relax and calm down".
Their food came and they start eating in silence. Then Seher said:
"There is one thing I don't really get. Why are you so inpatient for me to forgive you. I mean after all you hate me". She was very aware of where she is going with this conversation.
Yaman almost choked after her question.