Honeymoon 💞🏹

Seher was the first one to wake up, Yaman was sleeping peacefully next to her. She took a moment to admire her handsome husband, his messy hair and those long and beautiful eyelashes.

Then she got out of bed and walked toward bathroom in her white mini nightgown.
She stood in front of the mirror and was thinking if all what happened was real? She was so happy that she didn't want to wake up if this was a dream.

She put the warm water on and was about to take of her night gown and jump into the shower, when she felt Yamans hands on her hips.
"Good morning wifey" said an extreme happy Yaman.
"Good morning. When did you wake up? I just left the room"
"I told you I can't sleep if you're not near me, and then I thought you may need some help here" said Yaman still standing in the same positition, behind Seher and without removing his hands from her hips.
Then he removed her hair and kissed her neck. She closed her eyes. And he kissed her again.
"Yaman, don't"
"Why not"? He asked
"Aren't you hungry" she was trying to change the subject.
"I am, but I have all I need here"
"Why don't you order our breakfast and I take the shower" Seher was trying to make him go out.
"Oh dear, I've already taken care of it. Don't you worry. But before we eat I need to take a shower too" he said. "And since the water is on, I'm thinking of jumping in. Aren't you gonna take a shower too" ?
"Together"? asked Seher surprised.
"Well, I guess last night I've seen everything, so you don't have nothing to hide, right" he was flirting with his shy wife, and her face got red as a tomato.
"Yaman"
"What? Come I'll help you get rid of this" he said and took off her night gown. She was standing there don't knowing what to do, and he was enjoying that view, with a smile on his face.
Then she jumped into shower without saying anything, and he came in after her. The shower was spacious, so they both got place and space in it. But Yaman needed to be close to his wife. He got closer and she couldn't think anymore.
"What are you doing" she asked
"I'm trying to shower but you are so beautiful that I can't stay away from you" he took a step nearer and she took a step back. He came even closer and Seher didn't have more place to run. She was trapped between Yaman and those big glass doors.
He lift her chin and kissed her. She kissed him back, because she couldn't resist her handsome husband anymore.
He kissed her again, this time soft and long. And she wasn't resisting anymore. She answered every Yamans kiss whiteout fear or shyness.
He than moved down to her neck and she was caressing his bare back. He stopped for a moment, looked in her eyes and continued.
They made love there because no one could resist the other any longer.
********
After a while they were back in the bedroom, Seher had a towel on her head and another one around her body, Yaman was wrapped in a towel too.
He couldn't take his eyes off her, and she was blushing every time.
They changed into some comfortable clothes, since they were planing to walk around the hotel area, and was ready for breakfast that was already served in the kitchen.
The kitchen was back to normal, and Seher wondered when did they managed to fix all.
Breakfast was classic, eggs, cheese, ham, honey, butter, menemen, olives, vegetables, bread, jam, tea, orange juice.

Yaman took Sehera plate and filled it with little of everything.
"It's too much, I can't eat it all" she said
"You will. You need some energy" said Yaman and smiled. She blushed again.
Both were hungry so no one said anything during the breakfast.
To finish her breakfast Seher took a piece of bread, put some butter and cherry jam on it. When she was done she said to Yaman "I've eaten so much, I feel I can't move"
He smiled and told her "don't move" and came closer to her. She was wondering what was he doing. He then leaned a little and gave her a kiss, she looked surprised at him.
"You had some jam left on the lips" he said smiling "it tasted real good" he continued.
She smiled back and didn't say anything.

After the breakfast, he asked her if she wants a coffee or are they going to go and take a walk.
She chose a walk and they decided they can take a coffee later in the hotel cafe.

They was walking around and talking about nothing by and everything. They talked about their life's before they met, about the time they met and how their relationship started. They wasn't aware that they have been walking for hours.
"I don't know why I feel hungry" said Seher.
Yaman looked at the watch and said "ohooo, it's not strange at all. We've been walking around for like 3 hours. We didn't even noticed it. Let's get back and change so we can go eat"

They came back to their room, Seher changed to a blue mini dress and Yaman to jeans and blue shirt. They matched together perfectly.
"I fell a little bad" said Seher.
"How do you mean. Are you feeling sick" asked Yaman.
"No, no, it's not that. I feel bad because I haven't talked to Yusuf in two days, feels like I forgot him" she answered
"Don't you worry about that. He is fine. If there would be something they would have call the hotel. And, we promised each other no phones. We only have 2 days all by ourselves. Please, let's enjoy"
"Tamam " she agreed.

They came to the restaurant holding hands, and guests sitting there could take their eyes of them. They looked perfect together, that high difference, her beauty. Yaman walked proud, because he noticed everybody was looking at them.
They came to their table, took the menu from the waiter, and both decided for fish.

After the dinner they got back to the room. They were leaving tomorrow so Seher started packing the bag.
Yaman pulled her in the sofa "you know what I'm gonna miss the most from here" he asked
"What"
"This privacy we had these past days. But I'll guess I would have to lock the room from know on. Or wait I have a better idea. I'll rent us a house where we can escape to when we want to be alone" said Yaman.
Seher smiled and liked the idea but she didn't said anything.

The, Yaman got up, took his phone and Seher looked at him surprised "you said no phones", he smiled and said "wait".
Then she heard a beautiful melody coming out of his phone speaker "sen kalbime hem yara, hem de ilaç oldu aslında"
He took her hand, pulled her closer and they start dancing in the middle of the room, just the two of them.
He leaned down, gave her a kiss on her cheek and whispered in her ear "seni seviyorum, sen benim her şeyim sin ve ben sensiz yapamam"  she hugged him right and answered "ben de seni seviyorum, aşkım".

Even that night they slept together holding each other tight and wishing that this night would never end.

Tomorrow they will be back home, but nothing will ever be as before, everything will be more beautiful, because they now belong to each other completely and no one ever can destroy that.