A Life together 💕

She wanted that dance to last forever, neither one of them was ready to get back to the reality, but they had to.
Their last night on honeymoon they slept holding each other tight and wishing that this moment last forever.

The next morning when Seher opened her eyes Yaman was already awake, but since she was sleeping on his chest he didn't want to wake her up. So he was enjoying looking at his beautiful wife while she slept peacefully.
Günaydin said Yaman and she answered with günaydin too and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

S: I'm really not ready to leave.
Y: I promise to bring you back as soon as i can again. But you know until we don't have the full custody we have to be careful and not leave Yusuf alone for a long time. It could be bad for us.
S: I know. Hadi get up. Let's grab some breakfast and get back home.
Y: these past days were the best ones in my life. I've traveled the world but nothing felt like these days. I guess it's true what they say, it's not where you are but with whom you are.

Then, they both got up, get dressed and went downstairs for the breakfast.
After they finished, they jumped into their car and drove away.

They had like 2 hour of driving before they are back to Istanbul.
They really enjoyed that ride back home, it was like their last time being alone, before they came back to a crowded mansion, even thou for Yaman no one else existed anymore. Even in the most crowded placer he could only see and feel her, his wife, his Seher, she was his everyday ray of light, just as he asked in his love letter.

They drove in the mansions yard and noticed an excited Yusuf waiting outside with his Cenger abi. He run to them as soon as Yaman stoped the car.
Teyze, amca, I've missed you so much he said hugging them both.
We missed you too, ateş parçası said Yaman.
S: let's get inside.

Cenger asked if they wanted anything, and both Yaman and Seher asked for coffee. They sat next to each other in the couch in the living room, and Yusuf went to bring the paintings he did while they wasn't home.
Yaman didn't want to lose any opportunity, so he came closer to Seher, putting her hair behind her shoulders and giving her a kiss on her neck. At that moment Ikbal was leaving the kitchen, and she went all pale seeing the affection between those two.
She was all alone in that mansion, no one trusted her anymore and no one gave her any importance. The only reason she was still there was because of Ziya, otherwise Yaman would have kicked her out together with Zuhal.

While having their coffee, Nedim came. He said to Yaman that they need to talk about work. Yaman told him we can talk here, I'll wake Cenger to bring a coffee for you too.

N: Yaman, the house project is in the final stage. We have a lot of work to do this week. The contracts with people who bought properties, payments to the constructors. So what I wanna say is that you will be needed in the office this week.

Yaman looked a bit sad at Seher and told Nedim
Tamam, I'll be at the office early tomorrow. We'll finish everything in time. People should be able to have their homes as promised.

They had their coffees and Nedim left. Then Yaman turned to Seher
I'm sorry I won't be able to be with you as much as I want too this week. You heard Nedim we have a lot of work ahead, and I don't want to leave people waiting.
S: I understand. You do your work. I'll be here waiting for you every night. No matter how late it is.
He hugged his wife tight.

They checked Yusufs painting, played with him a bit and then it was time for bed. They helped Yusuf in his bed, and then went to their room.
S: you should sleep, you have a tough week ahead.
Y: I will, but you should come too. I need to feel you near me, it will give me the energy I need.